Tribes Ascend Discussion

gameranand

Living to Play
I just found out a great MMO FPS game, thanks to [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION]
This is one hell of a game and you guys should definitely try it. Very good game and good pings also.

Name - Tribes Ascend
Developer - Hi-Rez Studios
Publisher - Hi-Rez Studios
Engine - Unreal Engine 3
Release Date - April 12, 2012
Genre - First-person shooter
*static.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1230/2f5_3058934.jpg
*widedscreen.com/images/wallpapers/Tribes-Ascend-Wallpaper-.png

Last edited:

snap

Lurker
isn't the game abandoned by the developers? and planetside 2 have much larger maps than this

tkin

Back to school!!
Nope, the game is live and kicking, its one of the best mp games, its not mmo, its a superfast online TPS.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Nope, the game is live and kicking, its one of the best mp games, its not mmo, its a superfast online TPS.

Which one Planetside or Tribes.

For me Tribes is working real fine, no problems and low pings too. Very enjoyable experience so far.

Piyush

Lanaya
Hmm I see... I dont want any other online game to be honest. Dota 2 is enough for me. Dont have too much time at my disposal just for games at the moment. And from 26th, I'll have to reduce Dota time so as to give some on Lost Alpha

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Yeah, I have stopped investing more time in games. Exceptions just for few exceptional games.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Hmm I see... I dont want any other online game to be honest. Dota 2 is enough for me. Dont have too much time at my disposal just for games at the moment. And from 26th, I'll have to reduce Dota time so as to give some on Lost Alpha

This one is better than Alpha thats for sure. You should try it.

Piyush

Lanaya
This one is better than Alpha thats for sure. You should try it.

Lost Alpha isnt even released yet :p
And this is the game I was waiting for 3 yrs ;) Its a standalone mod-game for Stalker Shadows of Chernobyl with totally new plot. Thats why it was so hyped. Stalker fans from all over the world are so happy about the release. And so am I :D
No way Tribes Ascend can come even closer to this

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Both games are different. If you like STALKER then try Dark Souls. Both have the sense of accomplishment.

When is the lost alpha release ? I might reinstall STALKER. Aah 26 Apr, just after Dark Souls 2 release :D

Piyush

Lanaya
Lost Alpha releasing on 26th April!! And you wont need vanilla stalker. The LA is a standalone mod in itself and will be available for free. :D
I shared the link in Stalker thread. Will try Dark Souls too, though a bit later.

tkin

Back to school!!
Lost Alpha releasing on 26th April!! And you wont need vanilla stalker. The LA is a standalone mod in itself and will be available for free. :D
I shared the link in Stalker thread. Will try Dark Souls too, though a bit later.
If its stable, I'll donate $10 to the devs :D :D

Top Bottom