Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Why should I worry , Iam ok with my identity

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
Transsexualism is a condition in which a person identifies with the physical sex which is different from the physical sex of their birth. Transsexualism is considered a taboo subject in many parts of the world and has become more widely known in Western nations in the late 20th century due to the sexual revolution, but remains a highly controversial topic. Negativism and discrimination about transsexualism may stem from religious beliefs or cultural norms however many cultures around the world and throughout time have not only held a place for transsexuals within their societies or even culturally sanction them,

they are under tremendous pressure within themselves , then society , religious cults after them , making miserable life more miserable more .most live a life with deep confusion and chaos , very minute support them ,

even worse than gays and lesbians too ...50% commits suicide ... what should be there ultimate fate

any one has something to discuss about , who knows there might be one here too ..lets every one come their views...

moshel

Padawan
hmm...never thought abt this topic still i believe that all humans deserve respect. If a person is transexual, transgender or gay or lesbian. He or she is still a human being. and if u dont like them, stay away from them. atleast dont abuse them.

eminemence

Journeyman
I think people will not reply as they think that supporting any of these ppl will make them one of them.
Anyways it will take some more decades/centuries before they are whole heartedly accepted in Indian society at least.
--eminemence.

praka123

left this forum longback
gays or lesbians must be forced to be straight.it is a society which is heterosexual and all are made to follow this.

hough?transsexual,transgenders?are u meant higdas?they are should be treated to be normal if possible.

Pat

Beyond Smart
An interesting read on this topic:

*specials.rediff.com/news/2007/nov/20sld01.htm

G

GirlieBoy

"50% commits suicide" is not accurate. It's more like 20%, but even that's too many dead. I'm a transexual and know many, many others. I only know factually of one suicide.

I have seen a variety of persons that have claimed to be transexuals. But with some of these people something doesn't ring true with their proclaimation.

It seems that some simply have too much time on their hands. Others are gay or lesbian and are sort of trying to be trendy. I know of a genetic female that claims to be a male but then claims that her gender expression (how she expresses her gender) is female!?!

I know that I was born with a condition that has to be given its due respect. If I hadn't been extremely patient about acting on my feelings I would be vulnerable to any suggestion that I am confused. I am not. But I hate my body. It is like living in hell, or worse, maybe it IS hell. :shock:

Please be kind to the transexuals you may meet throughout your lifetime. It is without a doubt the most difficult thing a person will experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jayanth.M.P

Journeyman
i dont support them.... but i wont go against them or bother them either. I feel just like we cannot discriminate people based on their colour we cannot do it on sexuality either. A person is gay,lesb,straight,trans........its that persons way of life and others should not bother him/her.

praka123

left this forum longback
I think this gays/lesb are the main cause of spreading of AIDS,VD's(venereal diseases).also these ppl are may be more responsible for pedophilia :rolleyes:

OP
ssdivisiongermany1933

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
its hard to understand the feeling of Transsexuals ,since they are entirely different from others ....respect is must

reagrding praka ,his theory is totally absurd .

kumarmohit

Technomancer
You know I think that we should just let them be what they are. The fact that we have given them titles and made them a part of a defined community is distancing them from the main stream. They deserve as much media and other forms of attention as straight people get. Educate them about the problems and risks which they face, which everyone faces and simply let them be. There is no need to give them any special attention at all. They need to be treated as any other human being just because they have eccentric sexual or dressing behaviour is simply no reason to make them into something different frrom other humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom