Transcend T.Sonic 610!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to buy an MP3 Player, storage capacity 512 - 1GB and price around Rs.2000, and FM is a must. The only MP3 Player that has fit my specs is Transcend T.Sonic 610. Is there any other??

About the 610, I am getting the 1 GB variant for Rs.2400/- here in Chennai, is that a deal? Should I go for it or am I paying too much? Also, does anybody here have any experience with the player? What are your comments? Would you recommend it?

Also, I hear that Charging is a problem and that the box time of 14 hours never lasts but instead 7-8 is the normal..

Your say pls

ECE0105

In the zone
The Price is Right....... My frnd bought a 2GB Version for 3,400 /- Just Yesterday in Hyderabad. Not really sure about the battery, another guy has the same one which is giving him around 14 hrs of Playback....

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
does these player work as normal usb sticks too or they can only store mp3 files only, I am thinking to buy one but if it can do both then I will like to buy best of the both world.

OP
C

Chrono Cr@cker

Broken In
Bought it. Sound quality is decent as of now but I think that's mainly due to the cheap earphones. Ranjan, you can store any other files and use it as a regular Pendrive.

@ECE: 2gB in chennai for 3100.

suyash_123

Techno Freak
i have ty sonic 1 gb verson buyed this dec at 3000 in nagpur.
i know its cosly but in nagpur there is not much craze abt mp3 player.
Ya T.sonic player takes much time to charge but last lon.
i charge my player once in 3 to 4 days .
its ropcks
while using as pen drive it act as normal pen drive but speed is some what slower. but u want mp3 to be heard on it u have to suffer that.

any way i have 4 n half star for it.

arifhussain_77

Right off the assembly line
hello,
I am having a Transcend Tsonic 840 which i want to sell. I bought it only on last week. it is in new condition only the pack is opened. am ready to sell it for rs 2900. if u are interested call me in 09961934740. am from kerala

go4saket

2 GB at Rs.2500 in Nagpur.

As for the quality, sound quality is good but player sucks. I am using this since the last one year and what sucks the most is the speed of the player. Both reading and writing speed is too bad. Changing any song takes 3-4 seconds and if you want to dump a whole 2 GB, leave it connected for atleast 45 Minutes. Apart from this, the interface also sucks. Battery life is pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom