training institute in bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasanthsd

Broken In
Hi;

I have just finished my B.Tech course. I would like to do some course in either .NET or java. Which one is better? And what are some good institutes in bangalore?

in simpler terms both are almost the same, both use object oriented concepts and are widely used now a days. so u can opt for any. and best institute will be to study urself.
I wonder if any institute truly teaches anything well enough. They just know how to make money out of you.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Hi;

I have just finished my B.Tech course. I would like to do some course in either .NET or java. Which one is better? And what are some good institutes in bangalore?
You can get into various branches for NIIT, STG or Aptech. They are spread all thru Bangalore. Just goto their website and get their contact info. Visit each of the 3 institute (any branch) which would enable you to compare the course and the fee. If you are not able to choose one then post the courses and the topics covered in this thread and people here would be glad to recommend the best one. Oh again, the teachers who teach there may or may not be to your liking. But these 3 haf a reputation of hafing good syllabus and faculty. Plus the certificates are widely recognized and accepted.

OP
P

prasanthsd

Broken In
The problem is that i have some backpapers. The exams for that would be conducted in feb. and then i have to wait for the results. So I have to show the companies that I have done some stuff in between instead of sitting idle.

I have already done my final year project in .NET. so does doing a .NET course make sense now?

OP
P

prasanthsd

Broken In
The final project was done with C#. So should I join in for JAVA or maybe some ASP.NET course?

Does this make sense... First im planning to do some course, then write my exams in february and then while waiting for the results join some other course like embedded systems or something and maybe look for placements?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom