Trackmania® Turbo

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
*cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/375900/header.jpg?t=1434554906​

Test your skills in outlandish tracks and challenge your friends at home (offline splitscreen) or online.

4 ENVIRONMENTS = 4 GAMEPLAYS
  • Rollercoaster Lagoon: Defy gravity in a tropical paradise, racing on magnetic tracks.
  • International Stadium: Use your driving skills to master the tracks of this worldwide competition.
  • Canyon Grand Drift: Drift your way through narrow tracks in this red canyon landscape.
  • Valley Down & Dirty: Use air control and jump through the hills in this countryside setting.

CAMPAIGN MODE
Unlock up to 200 unique tracks in over 5 difficulty levels. Drive your way to the tops of worldwide rankings!

DOUBLE DRIVER
For the first time in a racing game, team up with a friend and control one car with two controllers!

TRACKBUILDER
Design your own tracks or simply generate random ones. Save and share your best tracks to make the competition last forever

Source: STEAM

Last edited:
OP
Cyberghost

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Reviews:

The Games Machine - 92/100
The Sixth Axis - 90/100
Examiner - 80/100
IGN Spain - 80/100
IGN Italy - 78/100
AngryCentaurGaming - BUY!

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Bought it yesterday from reapershop and here are some screens..
*i.imgur.com/HZ3AzLF.jpg
Lol
*i.imgur.com/IuUbmkm.jpg
*i.imgur.com/1SpNtTe.jpg
First track
*i.imgur.com/0NkrOVT.jpg
Finally a dedicated Drift mode!
*i.imgur.com/tI1fo5D.jpg
Nice touch :thumbs:
*i.imgur.com/oLGPyH5.jpg

Handling is same as it was in TM2
Gameplay is again divided in four classes Grand Canyon Drift,Stadium,Lagoon and Valley with 4 different cars for each
Have only played one class so far cause just started the game :lol:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Well, the game sounds fun and all. It's a lot cooler than the previous ones. But these days I have stopped playing any racing games for Rocket League.

Will buy this on sale only.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Well, the game sounds fun and all. It's a lot cooler than the previous ones. But these days I have stopped playing any racing games for Rocket League.

Will buy this on sale only.
You should change your profile picture then to a RL one lol

- - - Updated - - -

@ZTR

Now I know what the full form of ZTR is :cat_NF:

Lol
That was already there in my signature as Origin & uPlay usernames :p

gameranand

Living to Play
Never really liked the controls of this game. But then I played this game way to less and if I would had given more time then I might had liked the controls as well. :)

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Never really liked the controls of this game. But then I played this game way to less and if I would had given more time then I might had liked the controls as well. :)
The controls are simple, what's there not to like about it?

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

gameranand

Living to Play
The controls are simple, what's there not to like about it?

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk
Yeah controls are simple enough. I just didn't liked them much also the tracks.
Its personal choice, many people don't like some tracks and controls so I didn't like the trackmania's.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Yeah controls are simple enough. I just didn't liked them much also the tracks.
Its personal choice, many people don't like some tracks and controls so I didn't like the trackmania's.

Apart from other games, one of the thing which makes Trackmania great is the fact that it only is based on your skill, and no other opponent can crash into you to derail your path.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Trackmania is easy to learn but hard to master
Which makes it great fun especially to shave a few milliseconds to get that first place :D

azvnoit

Journeyman
I remember playing Trackmania Nations ESWC and Trackmania Nations Forever. The controls are easy, gameplay is good as collision is not there, but I always felt the tracks to be ridiculously tough. The multiplayers were fun though, spent hours playing with friends. The single player seemed tough, obtaining gold medal in some tracks required god like precision driving.

As for TMT, IGN gave a score of 8.4 saying "Trackmania Turbo is fast, frenetic, fun, and only occasionally frustrating. A brilliant arcade stunt racer." So might give it a try later.

Top Bottom