1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Trackmani nations help

Discussion in 'Gamerz' started by malhotra.priyam, Apr 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malhotra.priyam

malhotra.priyam New Member

Hey all u guys out there this might sound weird but i want to ask how i can chat to other people while playing tracmania nations online. I hav seen many of them chatting but i can't. Also i wanna ask how i can increase my speed as many of my competitors overtake me though i am on max speed!!!also it says i am not in official mode now wat does that mean
    :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

2. mav3r1ck

mav3r1ck New Member

just press space, type whatever u wanna type, then press enter and hey presto! u can chat . all cars are the same in TMN, u just have to stick to a racing line and not bump into the walls(which decreases speed), and don't mind the 'not in official mode' warning. remember to press enter if u pressed space bar by mistake otherwise ur car won't move.
    happy chatting while driving ;-)

cha.

3. cooldip10

cooldip10 New Member

its a very good game... but you should try the trackmania sunrise also.. its graphics are much much better that this one &&& stunts are also better....

hop in for more info:
    http://www.trackmania.com/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.