toshiba l55-a5299 factory refurnished plz help

Daniel Adam

Broken In
Dear all

I want to buy Toshiba l55-a5299 satelitte laptop.

specs.

8gb, win 8.1 i7 2.6 ghz, 1Tb HDD 15.6 inch screen.. but the only thing stopping me from buying this is a TAG

" Factory Refurnished" this lable is pasted on back of the laptop. what i understand by this is. the laptop is reconfigured with new parts..

can someone explain me in detail about this and also the price in india.

thank you

Aakarshan

In the zone
Dear all

specs.

8gb, win 8.1 i7 2.6 ghz, 1Tb HDD 15.6 inch screen.. but the only thing stopping me from buying this is a TAG

" Factory Refurnished" this lable is pasted on back of the laptop. what i understand by this is. the laptop is reconfigured with new parts..

thank you
Some are good as new... refurbished Laptops are of different types; they can be new factory quality rejects that are repaired in the factory, other can be like new broken down returns and repaired by the seller, or they can be well used and restored/upgraded by people in the computer business.. so refurbished can mean different things, and you have to do some research before you buy. You can look in the manufacturer website for the model and what hardware it includes to have an idea of the year it came out so you'll know what you're paying for.

OP
D

Daniel Adam

Broken In
but i cant find the toshiba satelliet l55-a5299 price.. even i searched in google..and toshiba site..its not showing.??

later i will upload the pics of laptop.. and the tab which is behind the laptop..

thank you

Some are good as new... refurbished Laptops are of different types; they can be new factory quality rejects that are repaired in the factory, other can be like new broken down returns and repaired by the seller, or they can be well used and restored/upgraded by people in the computer business.. so refurbished can mean different things, and you have to do some research before you buy. You can look in the manufacturer website for the model and what hardware it includes to have an idea of the year it came out so you'll know what you're paying for.

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
Dear all

specs.

thank you

This is what you are looking for I guess.

Toshiba Satellite L55-A5299 Laptop

This model isn't available in India and why do you want to buy a refurbished laptop ?, why not buy a brand new one ?.

Top Bottom