Topless swimmers make waves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
"She said the fact that men can be bare-chested in public swimming pools but not women is "a concrete example of how women have fewer rights than men."

Another bunch of phsycotic feminist idiots trying to ruin the whole meaning of morality!

NucleusKore

TheSaint
What ladies should realise is that the breast is an accessory sex organ. Its only appropriate that it is covered. If they think they are being equal to men by moving around bare breast they're STUPID.

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
NucleusKore said:
What ladies should realise is that the breast is an accessory sex organ. Its only appropriate that it is covered. If they think they are being equal to men by moving around bare breast they're STUPID.
Cyrus_the_virus said:
Another bunch of phsycotic feminist idiots trying to ruin the whole meaning of morality!
I think our statements mean the same although they don't rhyme :D

praka123

left this forum longback
^
in west this isnt a big deal to be topless i suppose.But it is-for us in India :)
also remember nudists!i dont know such psychos are here in India.nudists are accused for incests and pedophilia :x

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
was in goa last week .... women were topless but laid upside down :D with their top below :D

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
anish_sha said:
Edited as was abusive:)

MIND UR LANGUAGE DUDE OR FORUM MODS WILL KICK U OUTTA THIS FORUM!!!

@iMav at which beach were u. i had been there 2 yrs back but didnt see any on any beaches :sad:

:mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
nahi re massage nahi tha woh sun bath .... ;) i hav fotos all in HD ... cam k bhari zoom ka fayeda bahut hai ....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom