Top 5 Free Good Graphics Games for iOS/Android-May 2013

gizmo96

Broken In
Hi Guys,I found some very good graphic intensive games on iOS and Android.So I thought,I would share it with You.

The 5 Game are:-
1.Dead Trigger(Mind Blowing Graphics.Probably the best free first person shooter game)
2.Real Racing 3(Requires no introduction,its EA and they did their best)
3.Hill Climb Racing(Not so graphic Intensive but great time pass game)
4.Iron Man 3(Great Game!Atleast You can be Iron Man.....in the game)
5.Subway Surfers(For those who havent even played it yet!)

If you're more interested in these games,I have made a combined Gameplay Video for them.Do let me know if you liked the above games.

sc3n3l0v3r

Journeyman
Real Racing 3 is possible the best racing game till date
EA has worked in every detail, soon their will be update by EA (looking forward to it)

Playing in iPhone 5:mrgreen:

I've not played Real Racing 3 but CSR Racing also has good graphics, u will love it if u are a drag racing lover

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
^Yep.. I couldnt agree more :)
Its time Ubisoft and the other game developers really showed interest in mobile gaming
Im dying for a true Elder scrolls type RPG for Android/Ios :D
(No I Dont mean that crappy one released for java phones)

Last edited:

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
when it comes to great graphic on mobile Device my vote goes to infinity Blade I and II. One of the best i have ever seen on even ios. AFAIK Third Installment is coming soon..........
They Are paid Though.... But Infinity Blade I was free when I Downloaded.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
when it comes to great graphic on mobile Device my vote goes to infinity Blade I and II. One of the best i have ever seen on even ios. AFAIK Third Installment is coming soon..........
They Are paid Though.... But Infinity Blade I was free when I Downloaded.

yeah right IB is the best in iOS

You should definitely take a look at Real Boxing... Simply awesome graphics

ya I have played it in iOS but its a short game..will finish it fast :wink: and I love its Menu background music :cool:

Top Bottom