Titanfall sale. Worth a buy?

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
So origin has Titanfall up at sale at 50% discount.

I haven't played that game before, but I enjoy first person shooter multiplayer games. I read the reviews for the game and even though the critics have rated it on the higher level at around 8.5-9, the users believe that it is just above average.

Origin has also put Titanfall on a 48 hrs free play. But that would take days to download (my net connection) and I do not want to miss the great deal.

So folks, what are your thought about this game. Is it worth the buy?

Right Now there ain't many players on Titanfall Server, It would be hard to find any good server.
So, I don't think its gonna be good idea. And you said don't have fast net, so it will be hurdle in gameplay as it is multiplayer only.

OP
toad_frog09

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
I have decent net connection as far as online multiplayer goes. But if there are no servers then it'll be in vain.

OP
toad_frog09

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
Around 50 GB yes. And would you look at that, the cost is down to rs 375. That is 75 percent discount.

But reading the user reviews and the comments here, I do not think I will buy this one.

anaklusmos

Youngling
The game is very good, but there are simply not enough players online.... the queue times are atrocious and playing without friends is not even half the fun it can be with friends

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Game setup is around 21.6 Gb which expand to 50 GB . Only one mode attrition ( similar to Team deathmatch ) and one coop mode is active . All other mode are dead . There are around 1000 player total . So game is pretty much dead . But despite all that , i still play it and its one of the most fun MP game i have played .

OP
toad_frog09

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
Game setup is around 21.6 Gb which expand to 50 GB . Only one mode attrition ( similar to Team deathmatch ) and one coop mode is active . All other mode are dead . There are around 1000 player total . So game is pretty much dead . But despite all that , i still play it and its one of the most fun MP game i have played .

So do you get servers with players and good ping? Where are the servers based? In battlefield 4, I get around 100-150 ping in all of south east asia countries, but around 170-200 on European servers. Being a dead game and all, rs 375 is a throwaway price. I can imagine people buying it just for the sake of deal.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
So do you get servers with players and good ping? Where are the servers based? In battlefield 4, I get around 100-150 ping in all of south east asia countries, but around 170-200 on European servers. Being a dead game and all, rs 375 is a throwaway price. I can imagine people buying it just for the sake of deal.

As i said i can easily find players for TDM game modes . Pings are around 100-150 completely lagless . For rs 375 (one movie ticket ?) , this game is completely worth it .

OP
toad_frog09

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
Last question : do you have the delux version. Because the DLCs EA gives on their games segregates the ones who can not/will not buy.

Cruzy

Journeyman
I just saw a post saying that more focus would be placed on epsports for titanfall 2 hence the question

Top Bottom