Publisher(s) : Electronic Arts
Director(s) : Steve Fukuda
Producer(s) : Drew McCoy
Artist(s) : Joel Emslie
Engine : Source
Platform(s) : Microsoft Windows
Xbox 360
Xbox One

Titanfall is an upcoming first-person shooter video game developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts as an exclusive for Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360, and Xbox One. The game was officially announced as Respawn's debut game at Microsoft's E3 2013 press conference, and is scheduled for release in March 2014.
In Titanfall, players fight in online multiplayer-only matches set on a war-torn planet as mech-style Titans and their pilots. Its action is fast-paced, including abilities to run on walls and hijack mechs, and extended periods between player deaths. Respawn describes the game as bringing "scale, verticality, and story" to first-person shooter multiplayer gaming, incorporating elements traditionally used in single-player campaigns. The game uses Microsoft's cloud computing services to offload non-player activity to servers and optimize the home computer for graphical performance.
The game won over 60 awards at its E3 2013 reveal, including a record-breaking six E3 Critics Awards, and Best of Show from several media outlets. It also won official awards at Gamescom and the Tokyo Game Show. Many reviewers predicted Titanfall to be the next step for the first-person shooter genre, and IGN's Ryan McCaffrey declared the game "Microsoft's killer app".
Titanfall - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lets start Thread guys. I diged a lot but could not find one so I though I should Create one for Most anticipated game of the next year with promising Multi player only game.
Edit: No SP. Only MP.

Attachments

• Titanfall_box_art.jpg
    Titanfall_box_art.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Atlast , a thread is created . @vijju can you update your post with titanfall cover photo ? It will look good :)

OP
vijju6091

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
I tried but could not will update soon mate. actually I am at office and some things are disabled here(thats why i took wikipedia referance:mrgreen:). I will update everything including gameplay video and Cover photo too.
Edit: I have attached box art.

Last edited:
OP
vijju6091

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
The only fear is publisher. EA will screw when it comes to pricing of a PC game.
I will better buy it for console if priced high.

OP
vijju6091

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Trend started by EA in india.
Game is on of the most anticipated game of the year 2014..
Hype is high and it has to perform well.

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=caiIamHIzBY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Trailer for you guys. Have a look

OP
vijju6091

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
are you sure???
Because i think it would be way better then COD. And it is titanfall not the sht that you written. ...
Read the quote again in op then coment man.
No offence

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Pretty much. But I totally appreciate Respawn for pulling this off, looks great :D
But it looks like I'm not going to buy it ever, sorry respawn :p

Truth be told, me too. Ever since I saw those two VGX trailers, I kinda backed out from buying. NOT because I bought BF4, the game looked so bad. Source Engine REALLY needs an upgrade.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Truth be told, me too. Ever since I saw those two VGX trailers, I kinda backed out from buying. NOT because I bought BF4, the game looked so bad. Source Engine REALLY needs an upgrade.
Oh I have a very different reason, the price. If EA sold the game at 1k or 1.5k, I'd pre order the game right away. But there's no freaking way I would spend 4K for a video game, piss off EA.
As for the engine, not really concerned about that being too old, there's not a single game in the market that perfects the mech animations as well as Titanfall does, and the gameplay is obviously rock solid. And it could also be an economic decision for Respawn to use Source, as they have a lot of experience with the IW engine(both of them being based off on ID engine).

OP
vijju6091

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
@cyborg yeah pricing is the only issue otherwise game looks rock solid to me too. I too have bf4 but i am gonna buy this if priced correctly. Otherwise later but as this is new IP and i am gonna try this for sure.
And the Team of dev. Is mostly from infinity ward but as per IGN game looks lot diffrent then any cod.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Wow the gameplay looks cool & awesome but does it have Single player campaign with it? Last time I saw there were only MP demo clips. It sure looks like Mech Warrior we used to play in the old days.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Hell it might eat up a lot of bandwidth.

Online gaming doesn't consume much bandwidth . For instance , bf3 consume around 19 mb for 15 minute gameplay . I will get the game when it will be available for around 1.5k .This game look very fun to me .

flyingcow

Shibe
are you sure???
Because i think it would be way better then COD. And it is titanfall not the sht that you written. ...
Read the quote again in op then coment man.
No offence
Cmon man that was just my opinion, yours may be diff. but it doesntmake mine "sht"

Top Bottom