Tired of this user...

Status
Not open for further replies.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
I know this is not allowed according to forum rules but I've grown completely tired of this one user "Krow"...

uptill a few days ago he wasn't even there and now he goes on and contradicts every single post of mine and I dunno talks what rubbish and **** but still thinks that he's right.

everytime i read his reply...my ****-o-meter burns brighter than the afternoon sun...yet there seems to be an unending supply....WTF to do!!!!

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
I know this is not allowed according to forum rules but I've grown completely tired of this one user "Krow"...

uptill a few days ago he wasn't even there and now he goes on and contradicts every single post of mine and I dunno talks what rubbish and **** but still thinks that he's right.

everytime i read his reply...my ****-o-meter burns brighter than the afternoon sun...yet there seems to be an unending supply....WTF to do!!!!

Before this gets locked...

+1

Krow

Crowman
Hey OP! There is a whining/complaint thread already. Why create a new thread? Oh wait, force of habit I suppose...

Well, what do I say guys, Kaaaaaaaaw Krrrraaaaw Kaaaw! +1 to this thread being locked, what's the point anyway?

PS : Anyone here smell vaibhavtek's reincarnation at the start of this thread? Don't let the better grammar fool you guys! :twisted::twisted::twisted:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Actually, some of your posts were easy and infact right to contradict. :p

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend

WTF! Take a break, kiddo! :lol:

Better still, remember there is life outside this forum. ;)

And considering your posts, I better not comment, I dont want a `Tired of this user #2` :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. Dont call me `humbug` for this, my boy :))

P.P.S. +1 to ico

Last edited:

Apple Juice

Broken In
lol u nuuub :lol:
i alssoo get tried of feww userss but i dont creeate threads like u. :mad: :evil:
and u hve noo knowledge n u spam the forums 2, with thooose useless posts :mad: and i hates spammers :evil:
if i ws like u i wud hve created a thread `no1 come 2 my Snow Lepoard party` :mad: but i dont bcoz peeople mite not lyke it. :cry: :mad: :evil:

toofan

Technomancer
Commpa and his controversies go everywhere and together. Lol Nice thread.
Best thread of this week.

And moreover Maniac is a Maniac. So why bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom