Tips to reduce fat..?? Any one used sauna belt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Guys, My job asks me to sit in front of PC for most of the time and I fail to do
my morning walk regularly due to many reasons which also include climatic conditions these days. The problem is I have put on a lot of weight especially on my waist.
I would love to know any digitians facing similar problem or someone who is fighting it
successfully? Any tips to tone my waist size.

Also anyone used this Sauna Belt? Heard it is a fake thing and it is only temporary lose of water weight through sweat. But a few are there supporting this device too. Anyone here using/used this device?

Last edited:

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Nahh no sauna belt.. forget them.. jst start walking, i weather, walk inside home, jog at one place for 3-4 minutes, try skipping... and running is bestttt to reduce fat..

Third Eye

gooby pls
Cardio is short for cardiovascular.Cardiovascular exercise is exercise that raises your heart rate and keeps it elevated for a period of time

Example-running,jogging,cycling,swimming,walking.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^
*www.clipartof.com/images/clipart/xsmall2/13191_orange_man_jumping_rope_during_a_cardio_workout.jpg

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I want to achieve some muscular build. Any tips for the same.

Have slimmed down a lot recently :(

OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
well..just do the reverse of what our advisors are saying..
Else this thread will move in the opposite direction.

Lol..

May be you can consult a doc.there are many ayurvedic syrups available. "Chyavanprash" , "Seven Seas" etc may be a good option.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
@ Cool G5 - Eat,eat like there is no tomorrow
@ windchimes - Look what you are eating and get up early and walk for as long as you can in the morning!

nishantv2003

We Both Have a Mouse!!!
well i can give some advise, but i dont think u will do as much i did... but do try it..
-i walked(not very fast but not slow also) 12km in the morn(any time i woke up 9am or 11am), it took abt 2hrs to complete.

-then when i returned home, i rest for 15min and then drink water(slowly).

-after drinking water, i use to drink milk/juice.

-now directly, lunch time at 1:30pm or 2pm, i took a bowl full of pulses(daal) and in tht bowl, cooked in very little oil n salt cabbage(pattagobhi) with 1 chapati(torn into little pices)... all of them put together in a bowl.. n i use to eat them.

-eve time, a cup of tea/milk and 1-2 marrie biscuit(not the glucose one).

-and for dinner, same bowl of daal n 1 chapati with cabbage or salad.

thts it.... n i reduced 40kgs in 10months...
i use to b 120kgs n now im 80kgs..

but i wont recomed to reduce ur weight as fast as i did, it has its own drawbacks...
so try to walk more and controll ur diet...

P.S. some times i use to skip dinner and walk another 8-10km insted in the night:D... i gives drastic change...

raksrules

Youngling
Exercising.... the only option that works. Hook on your Ipod (or any small music player) and get walking / jogging / running. It works. The results wont be quick but will definitely will be there.

OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Thanks nishantv2003 for the details.

And I have heard that it is better to have 4 or 5 small healthy diets daily for
reducing weight.

Anyone knows waist trimming exercises you can do at home (especially in rainy season)?

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys, My job asks me to sit in front of PC for most of the time and I fail to do
my morning walk regularly due to many reasons which also include climatic conditions these days. The problem is I have put on a lot of weight especially on my waist.
I would love to know any digitians facing similar problem or someone who is fighting it
successfully? Any tips to tone my waist size.

Also anyone used this Sauna Belt? Heard it is a fake thing and it is only temporary lose of water weight through sweat. But a few are there supporting this device too. Anyone here using/used this device?
Dude even I'm facing the same problem as you. Firstly a big no to Sauna belt it doesnt work period. Since you mentioned that you dont have a gym nearby then I guess you can go for an early morning walk for say around 45 mins. The other thing you can do is keep a control on the diet. Avoid having dinner after 9 PM , don't eat carbohydrates like rice bread in dinner. Try to have more of vegetables and Fruits. Avoid oily food as suggested. If you want you can also look for this video called Taebo which has some good cardio work out. I think that will help you a lot. Apart from this if at all you need any other info let me know.

Thanks nishantv2003 for the details.

And I have heard that it is better to have 4 or 5 small healthy diets daily for
reducing weight.

Anyone knows waist trimming exercises you can do at home (especially in rainy season)?
From whatever I read in books we can't loose weight specifically at certain parts of body. However you can buy a twister from a sports shop which would cost you around Rs 250 that would help you in keeping your waist trim. But as I told you earlier I'm not sure whether we can reduce fat from only certain part of the body.

Last edited:
OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Hey ajayritik, So what is your exercise routine like? How are you facing this
problem.?And yes, any extra info related to the same..ALWAYS WELCOME. You can share it hereso that others can benefit.

Tommorow I'm leaving for a meeting and I think I am too much worried whether
I'll be presentable.

raksrules

Youngling
What do you feel about this routine.

Having a heavy breakfast
Followed by a Lighter Lunch
A tea in the evening
Dinner will be lightest ( i take fruits in dinner).

Is it ok ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom