Tips to reduce fat..?? Any one used sauna belt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Rak007. Yours sound fine.Even I dont eat too much and go with a routine like this.Pure Veggie first of all

A regular breakfast . tea with no sugar

No lunch. At times a few amount of rice; say a handful

Evening a tea + snacks (I have to remove that snacks and go with
two maries biscuits)

Night - Upma/Chappati (ie Roti)

The problem for me is that I dont find much time to exercise. This is not a lame excuse but a fact. I need to tackle it.

Help me with more simple exercise routines that can be done at home . Can you name any exercising devices; like ajayritik suggestsed a twister; that wont be that much costly

Third Eye

gooby pls
HIIT or High intensity interval training(google it) programme will help you if you don't have much time for exercise.I lost 10 kgs in two months.My tips for weight loss.:p

1)-Don't starve yourself,you might lose few kilos but it's only water weight(not fat).Your body will go into starvation mode and store everything you eat as fat.

2)-Eat small healthy meals 5-6 times a days,this will keeps your metabolism up and you will burn more calories.

3)-Don't overdo cardio exercises,you will lose huge amount of muscle also.HIIT helps losing more fat and muscle loss is very less as compared to normal cardio(Low intensity interval training)

4) Eat food with low Glycemic index(search google:p).

5) You can cheat meal once a week.:p

6) Have patience.

Third Eye

gooby pls
I am not expert but this diet helped me a lot.

What to avoid- White bread,junk food,biscuits or sweets (sugary stuff),rice,banana,mangoes.

What to eat- oatmeal(daliya),peas,low fat cheese,skimmed milk,sprouted pulses,beans,lauki,sweet potato,green tea,broccoli,brown bread,peanut butter and every fruit except banana and mango.

OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Watch this device Cardio Twister. Is this thing available in India ? And anyone knows how much it costs? Seems pretty good but didnt read any reviews yet

*in.youtube.com/watch?v=LOmF5eceEyA

ajayritik

Technomancer
Cornflakes with Milk ?
Is it a good alternative to Oat meal (Oatmeal tastes very bad IMO)
Yeah you are right! Oatmeal isn't great to taste. The best option I use is Muesli. You will get lot of varieties in it. Why don't you try that out? I think its a better option that cornflakes.

I think the suggestions given by third eye is good. Most of his suggestions will help.
Some of my suggestions will be:
1. Go for Skimmed Milk which has 0.5% fat. I have recently started using it

2. For people working I'm not sure whether having meals 5-6 times a day is feasible. Especially in office where we will not get the low calorie stuff

3. Try to avoid White bread, Paneer,Pasta etc

4. Too be honest even I found it very difficult to get time out for exercise finally I had to decide on joining a fitness center nearby. The 2-3 things that I can suggest you for home exercises are
1. Twister which I had already mentioned
2. Stepper(should cost you around 2.5 K)
3.Cycling

5. Try to google about negative calories here you will find out the list of foods which will help you in loosing weight.

Last edited:

ajayritik

Technomancer
The best suggestion I have for you all is to look for Taebo work outby Billy Banks. I'm sure it will help you in burning your fat. My friend is following that and he told me it works. You dont even need any exercising equipment as well.

will sauna belt makes 6 abs pack like srk have ?? if yes tell me i will order 5 belt..

hmm 5 belt for ..2 for mine leg...2 for mine hand..& 1 for mine stomach..so that i have 6 + 6 + 6+6+6 abs....lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom