Time for DIGITian gamers to Steam on!

Blue Dragon

Broken In
Hey guys! I've been thinking of how about we DIGITians exchange our steam IDs, or (I dunno if it already exists or not) even start a Steam group!
We can not only exchange screenshots, vids and our show-offs about our games but also play against each other! Also for those who don't know here's a well known secret (pun intended) you don't have to buy steam games for playing through steam, you can add non-steam games too! It allows for in-game overlay to be used in non-steam games also! But sadly Playing against each other in certain games will be difficult like unturned (A crappy free-to-play Zombie survival game)

But why not give it a try?
I'll start off first!
My Steam ID - blu_dragon
Feel free to add me :)
If I see people are interested, I'll soon start a DIGIT steam group too :)

Thank You!

Shah

Cyborg Agent
There is already a group on steam. Steam Community :: Group :: Think Digit Gamerz

OP
B

Blue Dragon

Broken In
Thanks for telling :D I seached DIGIT in steam but didn't find any :/ thanks for providing the direct link! I will join those!
I Guess that means that this topic is closed? :p But we can still share IDs if anyone wants :)
Thanks again!

gameranand

Living to Play
Well there are 2-3 TDF groups already. 1 for TDF and 2 for PDs as well but activity is dead but at least you can find all the members there easily. Not all but most of them specially the old ones. Its seems that many of the new members haven't entered the group.
Can't blame really, we are not that organized about that but we do communicate on steam with each other on a regular basis. At least I do. :D

OP
B

Blue Dragon

Broken In
Looking at the topic, I thought there was some event being organized.

How about a war between DIGITians on the game Altitude? Or more classy like Team Fortress? Saints Row 3 ain't bad either but I doubt that everyone has it, we should aim for F2Ps or Half-Life games Like Counter Strike :p
Come On! If people are interested the let's DO IT!!!!!!!!
xD

~Thank You :)

gameranand

Living to Play
How about a war between DIGITians on the game Altitude? Or more classy like Team Fortress? Saints Row 3 ain't bad either but I doubt that everyone has it, we should aim for F2Ps or Half-Life games Like Counter Strike :p
xD

Oh Trust me its been done way too many times. There were Playdate threads and we used to play together a single game. Some of us showed interest and played for many many months. We still do but mostly Battlefield 3 and 4, join in if you have those games. That game is very active right now.

Piyush

Lanaya
xD

Come dota, lets see what you got. There are more than 30 members from this forum who play dota, around 15 of them play daily.

Apart from it, you may try cs go

OP
B

Blue Dragon

Broken In
Come dota, lets see what you got. There are more than 30 members from this forum who play dota, around 15 of them play daily.

LOL my poor crappy laptop can't run Dota xD it's got only 2gb RAM with Intel 945gm family chipset inbuilt also only 256mb dedicated graphics memory of which 192mb is shared xD I can run TF but at ultra low settings. Was looking to buy a laptop when I quit school next year (see my other threads) as for CS GO lel for CS I got 1.6 xD the only game which runs perfectly at high settings. I'm not bad at cs though. I can take on hard level bots easily and be on par with expert ones. Have played multiplayer too, remove the ping factor (around 200) and I can take on ya :D Even with ping I get around 17-40 kills per round (with loads of deaths) if you wanna play cs1.6 I'm game >:D This 15yr old will shove so many bullets up your @$$ that you won't know where to take in from and where to give out from. (RIP Salman)

~Thank You!

Piyush

Lanaya
LOL my poor crappy laptop can't run Dota xD it's got only 2gb RAM with Intel 945gm family chipset inbuilt also only 256mb dedicated graphics memory of which 192mb is shared xD I can run TF but at ultra low settings. Was looking to buy a laptop when I quit school next year (see my other threads) as for CS GO lel for CS I got 1.6 xD the only game which runs perfectly at high settings. I'm not bad at cs though. I can take on hard level bots easily and be on par with expert ones. Have played multiplayer too, remove the ping factor (around 200) and I can take on ya :D Even with ping I get around 17-40 kills per round (with loads of deaths) if you wanna play cs1.6 I'm game >:D This 15yr old will shove so many bullets up your @$$ that you won't know where to take in from and where to give out from. (RIP Salman)

~Thank You!
Yea, you win by default. Enjoy.

Piyush

Lanaya
Just waiting for father to get me a new laptop then I'll show you 0_0.

~Thank you!
Please dont show me, Im straight :lol:

Jokes aside, why are you getting so worked up man? You are 15, Im 25, so i dunno how to reply to your comment "This 15yr old will shove so many bullets up your @$$ that you won't know where to take in from and where to give out from" because Im over that stage of my life.

~~~Peace~~~

OP
B

Blue Dragon

Broken In

Please dont show me, Im straight :lol:

Jokes aside, why are you getting so worked up man? You are 15, Im 25, so i dunno how to reply to your comment "This 15yr old will shove so many bullets up your @$$ that you won't know where to take in from and where to give out from" because Im over that stage of my life.

~~~Peace~~~

Yeah I guess -_- is just too rare to find an Indian guy+Indian server for cs. In EU and American servers the pings are too high. And on Indian servers it turns a nightmare (even if friendly fire is off) trust me. It's hard to come by a good gamer :/

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
Yeah I guess -_- is just too rare to find an Indian guy+Indian server for cs. In EU and American servers the pings are too high. And on Indian servers it turns a nightmare (even if friendly fire is off) trust me. It's hard to come by a good gamer :/
Dunno why but I do get connected to ranked servers in csgo with ping as low as 45ms with Indian ppl playing

Top Bottom