Time for DIGITian gamers to Steam on!

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah I guess -_- is just too rare to find an Indian guy+Indian server for cs. In EU and American servers the pings are too high. And on Indian servers it turns a nightmare (even if friendly fire is off) trust me. It's hard to come by a good gamer :/

Which CS ?? CS GO ??
I have CS GO for years, although I don't play it much but I know that there are Indian servers because whenever I play it for DM I always get matched with Indian players most of the time with good pings. Less than 200 I mean.

OP
B

Blue Dragon

Broken In
Dunno why but I do get connected to ranked servers in csgo with ping as low as 45ms with Indian ppl playing

1) I don't have CS GO I have CS 1.6
2) I have a non-steam CS 1.6
3) In that game the best ping I ever encountered had a ping of 37ms
4) Best Indian with ping was around 80 I think (Not sure)
5) If you are thinking how I am sure he was an Indian (CrylliX = That kind of name doesn't look like Indian right?) then just say some good old hindi phrases **teri bc bk fvck ma ki**** and all indians will say -> "LOL" xD

Its not that I ALWAYS ENCOUNTER NUBS, I have seen some badass Indian players too! like 1 shot 1 kill ones, but they are hard to come by you must know that :/

~Thank You

- - - Updated - - -

Which CS ?? CS GO ??
I have CS GO for years, although I don't play it much but I know that there are Indian servers because whenever I play it for DM I always get matched with Indian players most of the time with good pings. Less than 200 I mean.

I have COUNTER STRIKE 1.6 NOT GO!! xD Why everyone thinks I got CSGO ? xD My PC can't run it :p

- - - Updated - - -

Which CS ?? CS GO ??

I have COUNTER STRIKE 1.6 NOT GO!! xD Why everyone thinks I got CSGO ? xD My PC can't run it :p

gameranand

Living to Play
Sorry bud can't really help you there. Buy some games....sale is going on anyway.
We use to play pirated copies but now most of us have turned legit and play on steam only or Origin for that matter.

Top Bottom