Status
Not open for further replies.

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
I was finding a thread but was unable to find in the search results. So i thought to consult u. the thread was abt making ur own site. i don't clearly know the title of that thread

hullap

Cyborg Agent
If you want to make your own web site goto *www.absolutely-free-hosting.com/free_hosts_01.php and look for good hosts.I recommend
*www.absolutely-free-hosting.com/reviews/AwesomeWebspace.php

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
See, 1st one would need to know how search works ?? the basic principal in what any search would work is, the Key Words....

Key words the one words which u search, so, in this forum suppose, you search Free Host the forum searching script will quicklly go through its database to through up all those Posts, which have the words, Free and Host

now why it didnt work ??

pritish_kul2 said:
I was finding a thread but was unable to find in the search results. So i thought to consult u. the thread was abt making ur own site. i don't clearly know the title of that thread

pritish_kul2 said:
no i am talking abt a thread in this forum only

^^

For ex. in ur post, u used words, like, abt (About) u (you), so, suppose some one wants to search this post of yours, so, one will use key word, about you, but in this case your post wont be in search result... because all though the human meaning of those are same, but in computer these abt and about, or suppose u and you are different...

so suppose the thread u are looking for have words, like Fri Hst :p thought to u and me they mean, Free Host but to computer Free Host and Fri Hst are 2 different stuff !!!

:(

this is the main reason why Forum search Sucks :p as most of the time us, the forum users, we use Chat Term so much that a post becomes lost while searching with proper english

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom