Thread games, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
I've been on this forum for more than two years and never have I seen a thread game here. I guess people know what a thread game is. Newbies read on:-
A thread game is a text based multiplayer game played quite commonly on forums. One person writes something which others reply to and put forward a new challenge. These are also known as Forum Games. Here is the wikipedia description of it: click >>>here<<<

Do mods have any problem with such stuff here? If not, anyone interested?
If anyone is, please reply, I've got lots of ideas. Or start a Thread game altogether(It'll save me the work;)).

I was thinking of posting this in the games section but decided otherwise. Mods, if there are problems, move this.

OP
alexanderthegreat

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Just one? I thought that KPower kid will even create one before me(That one likes spamming!(No offence meant kid!)). Anyway, let the crowd gather... by then, if no one has posted a game, I will start!

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Oh! sure.. i am waiting to get my hands into the game....

alexanderthegreat said:
Just one? I thought that KPower kid will even create one before me(That one likes spamming!(No offence meant kid!)). Anyway, let the crowd gather... by then, if no one has posted a game, I will start!

Nowadays kids were not like kids and they were so brilliant than the elder.. And they never like to play the kid games...like to play what adult used to play and we people seems to play kids games....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom