This summer!.....system goes for a ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys,

This summer is going hard my 2 sytems (home+office). As temperature of my both systems is between 45° to 55°. But both systems restarts in some unspecified intervals, anyway OS doesn't crashes.

Previous my home system was getting OS crashed & BSOD as well as BSOD while OS reinstallation due bad RAM module. I replaced it with kingstone's 2x1GB slots and got OS worked perfectly but now sometime system restarts automatically.

Sameway office one system restarts while defragmenting drives.

Config: (All compo are new)
Home System
Dual Core 1.8 (Temp 45°-50°)
Mercury 945 Mobo (Will replace soon with nVidia or Intel mobo)
WD SATA 160, Segate SATA 160 GB
Kingstone 2GB RAM
General PSU
SmgSng DVD+RW

Office System
Pentium D 2.8 (Temp 45°-55°)
MSI 865 Mobo
Smgsng 80GB
1GB RAM (Not branded)
General PSU
SmgSng DVD-ROM

Guys please help whts going wrong with my systems...........I wanna stop these systems to follow Ghost Rider.

P

paranj

hehe lol ghost rider!

well will give ya some tips-
try and sit in AC if possible. Get a utility and set ur fan to max.Get a Zalman CNPS950 fan or even a Thermaltake BigWaterSE (have them both) they are superb!

OP
dhanusaud

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
sorry parnaj, I forgot to say before that I am in office & office is fully cooled with huge AC plants purchased directly for godrej.

P

paranj

ok sorry think abt the others. if possible dont put much load. Switch to new CPUs and mobos as they are less power consuming and run cooler

OP
dhanusaud

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
ok sorry think abt the others. if possible dont put much load. Switch to new CPUs and mobos as they are less power consuming and run cooler

you mean, i sud get a collermaster. hummmm...both system doesn't have extreme load just few like Office07, CorelDraw X4 but home one has VS2008 Express extra.

nothing more than this.

any suggestion???

OP
dhanusaud

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
well, my office is system is working fine now. i did it by removing faulty ram slot. now working perfectly, defragmentation goes smooth.

guys, help me for my home system....please

acewin

Point Blanc
well I can say you should get suggested cooling option for your home.
Secondly in office you got Pentium D, these proccy are known to generate heat and go for a ride easily invariably of you sitting in AC plant.

OP
dhanusaud

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
well I can say you should get suggested cooling option for your home.
Secondly in office you got Pentium D, these proccy are known to generate heat and go for a ride easily invariably of you sitting in AC plant.

Yeah pal, you are right home's system was getting problem due to faulty psu. I changed it, now working fine.

I will comment after 2 days after its performance results.

@dhanusaud
Try and do these things:
1.Provide good ventilation to your Systems.
2.If you can then buy larger cabinets with some fans.
3.Again,if you can,buy 2 CPU coolers,Thermalright Extreme 120 which is around 3.5K.It will keep your CPU's cool as ice cubes:D
BTW Dual Core processors produce hell lot of heat!I owned one and it heated up like hell and was very noisy.

OP
dhanusaud

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
@paranj
problem solved (replaced faulty PSU with brand new PSU)

@sunny
yeah mate, I wil get it form nehru palace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom