thinking of buying Dell Inspiron Zino HD 410

karanits

Right off the assembly line
Hey guys , I am thinking of buying Dell Inspiron Zino HD 410 mainly because of its small size and portability.I would be used in Office, will be powered on most of the day(so cant buy a laptop which i originally preferred). Can i get some reviews about it here who have used it. It cost approx Rs 24000 without LCD screen but i am thinking of adding dell wireless keyboard(chicklet ) and mouse, also increasing warranty to 2 yrs. that will cost me Rs 30000 approx.

Link to product

I also thought about building my own "compact" PC but i couldn't find anything as compact as this.

Also anybody here who could get me an employee discount? I know its a long shot, but still PM me please. I will Email you my cart details

secondly is there any cancellation fee before actually paying for your cart when the customer service person calls? I just placed an order and checked that a person called me. In between the call i asked him to cancel the order.

He said it will cost me Rs3000 for it!!!! WTF . even before paying!! I couldn't find any mention of cancellation fee while placing the order.

OP
K

karanits

Right off the assembly line
thanks for the input, but the reason for not going for a laptop is that battery will take a bad hit if i have to keep it powered on, whole day long! Also EEE PC are atom based which are a little slow for my usage as i have tested a netbook for a whole day :)

Moreover Zino HD is essentially a HTPC

Tenida

Gadget Freak
^^ But it has Dual Core Amd fusion processor whose performance is similar to entry level desktop.

Top Bottom