Thermalright Venomous-X(Heatsink)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mavihs

Techie By Heart
1. Model number and details: Thermalright Venomous-X

2. Date of purchase: Aug-Sept 2010

3. Reason for sale: Doesn't Come with AMD Bracket(thought i could get it later but couldn't find one here)

4. Warranty details: don't know where the bill is but there won't be any need for warranty as its brand new(haven't even used it once & all the accessories are sealed pack)

5. Expected Price: Rs4,000

6. Location of Seller: New Delhi

7. Pictures along with your name + date written on a piece of paper:-

*img829.imageshack.us/img829/3159/p1030938.jpg

*img24.imageshack.us/img24/6826/p1030939z.jpg

Last edited:

Bond_Killer

Eco-Friendly
No offense buddy, but a new Thermalright Venomous X is priced at 3.7k at Primeabgb.

& You have mentioned it as a new Cooler, which was purchased on aug-sep-2010.

After almost eight months, you have decieded to sell it off, you call it as a new piece. I don't trust the piece or the seller here.

How can i make sure its a new piece & not been used ???

d3p

PowerHouse
^^ i think its theitwares not the primeabgb...

TheITWares - One Stop for all Gizmos!Thermalright Venomous-X - TheITWares

OP
mavihs

mavihs

Techie By Heart
No offense buddy, but a new Thermalright Venomous X is priced at 3.7k at Primeabgb.

& You have mentioned it as a new Cooler, which was purchased on aug-sep-2010.

After almost eight months, you have decieded to sell it off, you call it as a new piece. I don't trust the piece or the seller here.

How can i make sure its a new piece & not been used ???
if you want you can check my rating on other forums( TE or [E]).
also i can post the pics of the base which still got the sticker on.

nginx

In the zone
Ah dude your asking price is more than what its available online for. Why would anyone buy a old one for 4k if they could get a new one for 3.5k? You don't even have the warranty even though its a new product. The warranty is definitely important unless its a very old product being sold at throw away price!!!

OP
mavihs

mavihs

Techie By Heart
Ah dude your asking price is more than what its available online for. Why would anyone buy a old one for 4k if they could get a new one for 3.5k? You don't even have the warranty even though its a new product. The warranty is definitely important unless its a very old product being sold at throw away price!!!
where are you getting it for 3.5K??? & even if its 3.5K, its definitely excluding shipping which costs a lot!!!
also wat are you going to RMA in a Heatsink???? :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom