The Witcher 3

Knight2A4

In the zone
Hi ... Guys ... Having huge problems running the game .... I am getting thrown of to the desktop as soon as ram usage reach near 6 Gb while play witcher 3 ... mostly in novigrad ... Unable to play the game at nivida recommended setting from nivida experience panel. Did any one else having the same problem & any one got resolved it. Lowered game setting to lowest lower the resolution to 1600x900 but still get thrown out but the frequency is less than when playing with recommended settings. my config. i5 4440, 8 gb ram, gtx 960 4gb.

any advice is highly appreciated

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Hi ... Guys ... Having huge problems running the game .... I am getting thrown of to the desktop as soon as ram usage reach near 6 Gb while play witcher 3 ... mostly in novigrad ... Unable to play the game at nivida recommended setting from nivida experience panel. Did any one else having the same problem & any one got resolved it. Lowered game setting to lowest lower the resolution to 1600x900 but still get thrown out but the frequency is less than when playing with recommended settings. my config. i5 4440, 8 gb ram, gtx 960 4gb.

any advice is highly appreciated

Which "RAM" your referring to here? VRAM or System RAM? How did you figure that "ram" usage is getting close to 6 gigs? did you use any monitoring tool in BG? Please mention.

Top Bottom