The Witcher 3

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Witcher 3 is undeniably downgraded. Console companies are killing PC gaming :(

But I have high hopes from CDPR. They might release the actual graphics later calling it "enhanced edition"

Alok

Adventurer
No, Im talking about the PC ultra settings.. They did downgrade the graphics from the originally shown Sword of Destiny trailer, that much is undeniable

looks like they messed with lights and grass quality :cry: just saw old trailer again.

- - - Updated - - -

OMG ambient light was really great in 2013 trailer :shock:

Piyush

Lanaya
Witcher 3 is undeniably downgraded. Console companies are killing PC gaming :(

But I have high hopes from CDPR. They might release the actual graphics later calling it "enhanced edition"

Yep, Im thinking same, they might release it later with Enhanced Edition tag.

Alok

Adventurer
No downgrades can stop me from playing this. Even pixel graphics will do. Btw amazing CG , I can say better than blizzard :p

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
At minimum, Witcher 3 requires PCs with 6GB of memory, as well as an Intel i5 processor (or equivalent), clocked at 3.3GHz. Ideally, players should have 8GB of RAM and a processor clocked at 4GHz.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
At minimum, Witcher 3 requires PCs with 6GB of memory, as well as an Intel i5 processor (or equivalent), clocked at 3.3GHz. Ideally, players should have 8GB of RAM and a processor clocked at 4GHz.

A very high requirement for not very good looking game :/

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Not a very good looking game? The media has spoiled you.

but but.. graphics isnt the main USP of witcher 3 :D

Dont hurt me :( but I think Witcher 3 graphics at ultra looks slightly better than Dragon age Inquisition at ultra, but thats about it.. Im sure when the game launches, it will rest all doubts but based on video reviews thats what I get to see

Now compare Dragon age's minimum requirements to Witcher 3's minimum requirements and you kind of get [MENTION=136697]iittopper[/MENTION]'s piont

Witcher 3 undoubtedly looks good, but it doesnt look that good to be worthy of a HD 7870 minimum requirement

sutta_boy

Broken In
Not a very good looking game!!!! Man you need to grow up...

Witcher 3 is the Game of the Year and you say not a very good looking game....

Ohh God Please help him grow up...

The bold part - Is that announced?, has every gaming website announced that Witcher 3 will be the game of the year before it is even released and before the other games are even released?

It does not look very good for a game which requires 7870 as a minimum GPU.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Witcher 3 graphics are undoubtedly toned down and developers went ahead with a more saturated colorful world instead of setting a grim theme.

But in no way the game is not good looking. The game is beautiful, at least from what I saw in the videos. But this is a Game works title. I do hope it does not mess up in AMD cards as Watchdogs did.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
The Witcher 3 | Timelapse | Day & Night Cycle

The Witcher 3:Wild Hunt will be officially released and unlocked on May 19, at 1:00 AM CET (Warsaw time) which translates to the following times depending on where you are.
  • May 18th, 4.00 pm PT (Los Angeles)
  • May 18th, 7.00 pm ET (New York)
  • May 19th, 00.00 am BT (London)
  • May 19th, 2.00 am UT (Moscow)
  • May 19th, 8.00 am JT (Tokyo).

The Witcher 3:Wild Hunt will be officially released and unlocked on May 19, at 1:00 AM CET (Warsaw time) which translates to the following times depending on where you are.
  • May 18th, 4.00 pm PT (Los Angeles)
  • May 18th, 7.00 pm ET (New York)
  • May 19th, 00.00 am BT (London)
  • May 19th, 2.00 am UT (Moscow)
  • May 19th, 8.00 am JT (Tokyo).

...which translates to May 19th, 4:30AM IST if anyone was wondering.

quicky008

Technomancer
I for one do agree with sutta boy, the of visuals of witcher 3( in its current form) are nothing much to write home about-at best, they look only marginally better than that of witcher 2,which is very unfortunate given that a lot of people were expecting the game to have a high degree of visual fidelity based on what they had seen in the older trailers of the game. I distinctly remember that in some of the gameplay videos that were released by cdpr between 2013-2014,the game looked absolutely stunning with highly detailed environments and character models, however in a gameplay video based on the latest build of the game,i observed that it looks nowhere near as good as it had been earlier. Therefore tw3's steep system requirements seem like a bit of an exaggeration -i wonder why it needs a 7870 when its visuals look somewhat dated by current standards.

Top Bottom