The Witcher 3

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Yes, I got mine from the US, wanted to get the eVGA FTW, I have that, eVGA does have international warranty, but I believe they arent setup in Inda, I bought as OOW, so no complaints.

That's the problem. You bought it from amazon.com. Will I get the Witcher 3 promo code from an Indian site? It's a legitimate question!

Killing Machine
That's the problem. You bought it from amazon.com. Will I get the Witcher 3 promo code from an Indian site? It's a legitimate question!
See that's how I knew for sure he bought from amazon.com coz I know they send out such promo codes usually after purchase. Also listed as one of the authorized retailers in the Nvidia site. I don't think any Indian retailer will send out codes. I'm guessing either the card gets packaged with the code or as someone said you might have to contact manufacturer to get it. Oh and btw, good news - 980 and 970 purchase now gets you both Witcher 3 and Arkham Knight.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
The Witcher 3: Here?s How You?ll Be Able to Enter Past Choices in the New Game on PS4 and Xbox One | DualShockers

Guess you don't need older saves anymore

jasku

In the zone

See that's how I knew for sure he bought from amazon.com coz I know they send out such promo codes usually after purchase. Also listed as one of the authorized retailers in the Nvidia site. I don't think any Indian retailer will send out codes. I'm guessing either the card gets packaged with the code or as someone said you might have to contact manufacturer to get it. Oh and btw, good news - 980 and 970 purchase now gets you both Witcher 3 and Arkham Knight.

The offer is by nVidia, and yes even purchases from Indian etailers should be eligible to get TW3 promo codes, I think I know a couple people who got it and quite a few still running from pillar to post to obtain theirs, technically they are eligible to get the code.

Where did you read about the arkham knight deal?!!

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
The offer is by nVidia, and yes even purchases from Indian etailers should be eligible to get TW3 promo codes, I think I know a couple people who got it and quite a few still running from pillar to post to obtain theirs, technically they are eligible to get the code.

Where did you read about the arkham knight deal?!!

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and Batman: Arkham Knight free with GeForce GTX 970 and GTX 980 | VideoCardz.com

Glad I waited

Edit: Official link:
Announcing The "Two Times The Adventure" GeForce GTX Bundle, Featuring Batman: Arkham Knight & The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt | GeForce

Last edited:

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and Batman: Arkham Knight free with GeForce GTX 970 and GTX 980 | VideoCardz.com

Glad I waited

Edit: Official link:
Announcing The "Two Times The Adventure" GeForce GTX Bundle, Featuring Batman: Arkham Knight & The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt | GeForce
Gtx 980 - 48k inr
Tw3 + bak - 2998 inr

That's a 6% return. Sure for those who can afford a 980, even buying them games is like having a KitKat

But its the gesture that matters and nvidia are doing good :)

sutta_boy

Broken In
Okay wanted to ask something.

Is the combat similar to the last Witcher game or it has been revamped?, asking this 'cause I did not like the combat style in the previous one because I prefer the Arkham city or shadow of mordor type combat. If it is that way I may give this game a try.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Okay wanted to ask something.

Is the combat similar to the last Witcher game or it has been revamped?, asking this 'cause I did not like the combat style in the previous one because I prefer the Arkham city or shadow of mordor type combat. If it is that way I may give this game a try.
There are so many gameplay videos out there and you are still asking this here? Go check them and you shall be amazed.

quicky008

Technomancer
I bought a zotac gtx 960 in January 2015-am i eligible to get a free copy of witcher 3 from nvidia? If yes, what steps will i have to undertake in order to obtain it?

jasku

In the zone
I bought a zotac gtx 960 in January 2015-am i eligible to get a free copy of witcher 3 from nvidia? If yes, what steps will i have to undertake in order to obtain it?

Please email nVidia with your purchase invoice, you could also reach out to them on the India FB/Twitter pages.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl

I don't think that's eligible. The Witcher 3 promo started from March 10 2015 till May 31st.

jasku

In the zone
aniketdawn.89 Please put the Witcher 2 endgame save in nexusmods as soon as possible.

What is the nexussmod now?...I played the TW2 Enhanced edition, is it any different? Currently playing TW1, very very odd combat and movement system, but enjoying is so far.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
What is the nexussmod now?...I played the TW2 Enhanced edition, is it any different? Currently playing TW1, very very odd combat and movement system, but enjoying is so far.
The nexus websites are a modders marketplace you could say. Though its quite contrary to a market since the mods are free. Its a place where you can get mods for various games.

All games from Bethesda and other games too will have their respective nexus website with link to mods.

E.g

Witcher games:

The Witcher Nexus - mods and community

The Witcher 2 Nexus - mods and community

My mod page

Witcher 2 EE Saves- The path of your choice at The Witcher 2 Nexus - mods and community

Tw1 is a gem for its storytelling more than its combat :)

Even I played tw1 after tw2 but enjoyed certain aspects of tw1 better and ended up spending more time on tw1.

Have bragging rights : playtime of 300 hours on tw1 and tw2 each

Sad there was no galaxy back then for game time tracking.

Last edited:

jasku

In the zone
The nexus websites are a modders marketplace you could say. Though its quite contrary to a market since the mods are free. Its a place where you can get mods for various games.

All games from Bethesda and other games too will have their respective nexus website with link to mods.

E.g

Witcher games:

The Witcher Nexus - mods and community

The Witcher 2 Nexus - mods and community

My mod page

Witcher 2 EE Saves- The path of your choice at The Witcher 2 Nexus - mods and community

Tw1 is a gem for its storytelling more than its combat :)

Even I played tw1 after tw2 but enjoyed certain aspects of tw1 better and ended up spending more time on tw1.

Have bragging rights : playtime of 300 hours on tw1 and tw2 each

Sad there was no galaxy back then for game time tracking.

As for mods, do they just alter the visual experience? What else does it add?

I am also playing Tw1 to get a grasp of the storyline, to be prepared for TW3, it is awkwardly addictive.

A few observations -

1) Geralt looks gay
2) Triss is hot
3) Unable to bang Shani (not much hoki poki in this one eh?)

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
As for mods, do they just alter the visual experience? What else does it add?

I am also playing Tw1 to get a grasp of the storyline, to be prepared for TW3, it is awkwardly addictive.

A few observations -

1) Geralt looks gay
2) Triss is hot
3) Unable to bang Shani (not much hoki poki in this one eh?)
For the witcher games, there are both graphical plus gameplay change based mods. And new quests as well. And new armour. There is lots to discover.

Its a 2007 game. What do you expect from the graphics department

I dunno if the game is gonna run on a dual core. (Far Cry 4 fiasco, remember?)

Spec is in my sig. Max resolution of my monitor is 1024x768 so my GPU will manage to do well.
Cannot afford a processor now but really wanna play this. :|

Last edited:

Alok

Adventurer
I dunno if the game is gonna run on a dual core. (Far Cry 4 fiasco, remember?)

Spec is in my sig. Max resolution of my monitor is 1024x768 so my GPU will manage to do well.
Cannot afford a processor now but really wanna play this. :|

Even if it run, you'll be lowering graphics setting to something that will be painful to your eyes :p

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I wonder if I can max it at 720p on an 860m and i7 4710hq

Tw2 runs on ultra with everything on (ubersampling too) at 20fps at 1080p :/

Top Bottom