the wildest thing with worst config

Status
Not open for further replies.

shashanktyagi1

Journeyman
guys post here what the heaviest s/w or game you tried with the worst config pc you have.
dont tell about pcs that u dont use or use it just for cyber cafe or typing purpose.
and tell what have u tried on it and what really runs on it.

i have:
intel p4 1.6ghz
128mb ram
so far so good
graphics card is SiS in built card.

and i expected unreal tournament 2005 to run on this card. well it installed and started and there was nothing visible. all white. still shot one person by fluke!!!!!!!!

devarajan

Journeyman
shashanktyagi1 said:
guys post here what the heaviest s/w or game you tried with the worst config pc you have.
dont tell about pcs that u dont use or use it just for cyber cafe or typing purpose.
and tell what have u tried on it and what really runs on it.

i have:
intel p4 1.6ghz
128mb ram
so far so good
graphics card is SiS in built card.

and i expected unreal tournament 2005 to run on this card. well it installed and started and there was nothing visible. all white. still shot one person by fluke!!!!!!!!

I have Tried NFS 2 Edition in xp and in win 2000 but it say's Not a valid win32 application run's only on 98.so i considered it be wrost even though i have enogh configuration. (Worst on good configuration):cry: :cry: I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND UR SUBJECT.

Kniwor

Learner
well there is nothing yet that i cannot play on my main config... but on my machine back home... (i in college hostel) so dont exactly use it

AMD 2800+
ASUS VIA K8V-MX with VIA integrated graphics......
512Mb DDR 400

Far Cry can be played.........!!!!!
i did not quite believe my eyes at first

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I tried installing windows 98 in my old 386 with 8 mb ram :p didnt work. I managed to install win95 but took just more than 1 hr and 20 mins :p

nach p

Journeyman
I played Mafia and IGI 2 on my pc With P3 1ghz and 256 SD ram and onboard 8 mb graphics.
Mafia was running vey well with some display problems but IGI 2 !!!!
After shooting at enemy took more than 5 minutes to get aim or to go ahead.

abhishek_sharma

Journeyman
well i play nfs underground 2 at 800*600 with highest detail levels on aaram se

my pc config:
pIII 1.0 ghz
256 mb ram
xfx geforce4 mx 4000 128 mb gfx card...
the gfx card does the trick...and my original intel 815 mobo doesnt even support agp 8x...only agp 4x but still i manage to play all games tht i have tried...w/o the gfx card and on 128 mb ram even cricket 2004 didnt work

dunno abt doom3 n all...not my type of games...but yah even nfs mw demo worked quite well

h_kunte

Journeyman
I played NFS underground 2 on an Intel P-3 1.6 Ghz 128 MB SDRAM. It took me ages to install & load the game & when I played it, the car ran slower than a bail-gaddi!!!:))

I also installed Project IGI 2 on the same PC & when playing I cud see only the gun of the person jutting out of the ground & I took almost 10 minutes to kill the 1st person I reached upto...

HK

OP
shashanktyagi1

shashanktyagi1

Journeyman
charangk said:
I tried installing windows 98 in my old 386 with 8 mb ram :p didnt work. I managed to install win95 but took just more than 1 hr and 20 mins :p

ever trie dplaying any game on it. and have u still got that machine. preserve it for few more year and then in vintage exhibition!!!!!

OP
shashanktyagi1

shashanktyagi1

Journeyman
well with my config quake 3 is just playing. cricket 2002 works with such a nice speed that shoab looks like bowling at 20kmph. nfs 3 worked fine. not dared nfs underground.

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
I played...commandos behind enemy lines ka demo on my cyrix 486dx2......used to get bout 10 minutes of gameplay before the comp would freeze up....

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
shashanktyagi1 said:
ever tried playing any game on it. and have u still got that machine. preserve it for few more year and then in vintage exhibition!!!!!

Well it played most of the dos games. Some games ran too fast i.e., my processor was running in turbo mode (33 Mhz) norman speed was 25 Mhz :p . The maching is still working and is in good condition. Has posted a reply in a thread abt this link

sagar_coolx

Journeyman
i played gta vice city on my p3 500mhz,192 mbram,810e mobo with onboard grafix and completed it!!!!
i even use it to make dvd's out of avi files.(10-12 hrs for 1 movie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom