The wierdest Gaming Gadget :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
While web-crawling I found this... The most stupid Gaming Gadget.. Or Actually its a Vest... hehe...

Look at it :
*img259.imageshack.us/img259/3671/3sblackdevqc5.th.jpg

Its a FPS Vest/Game Bundle. That kit includes the FPS Vest and 3rd Space Incursion game for the PC. The FPS Vest is an impact-generating device designed to enable you to feel the game's action for the ultimate gaming experience. It contains eight active zones that simulate the direction and forces of bullet fire, crushing explosions, and fear-inducing finger taps as they occur in the game. The FPS Vest is bundled with 3rd Space Incursion, a futuristic first person shooter game embedded with 3rd Space technology and developed to showcase the FPS Vest.

System includes FPS Gaming Vest, air compressor, USB cable, power supply and 3rd Space Incursion game disc.

Now I found this to be really amusing thing... And what they thing we will pay $169 for this crap... :p

In my opinion this is the wierdest Idea anyone can come up with. :p
hehe
ROTFLOL

Source of Info

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Actually this is quite interesting for me.. who knows this may be a hit or a major flop.. first of a kind for me .... But will this work with other games? , imagine wearing this and playing F.E.A.R :D

satanlives

Journeyman
wow that looks awesome.. wonder whats so weird about it???
imagine playing cod and actually feeling the bullets hitting u :p

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
cynosure said:
What will happen in an explosion?? Are we supposed to be thrown off the chair. :D:D

some ribs cracking thrust and then elysian fields, thats all:D:D

juggler

In the zone
The gadget is nice !!!
A bit closer to virtual reality
Imagine, wearing this and playing counterstrike !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom