The website for sharing college fests!

Theodre

In the zone
Guys my friend Ershad (*ershadk.com) Came up with this idea of sharing the College fests that will be happening in all the colleges! With myfest.in - Campus fests and events portal We can actually share all the college events all over india which will make the students all over india to know whats Special happening in a particular college. :) The aim is to make the guys who are interested in going on competitions know that there is an ocean of competitions to attend to :) And to make it easier to watch and manage the Fests in one place :)

Please do check the site and post your valuable comments. :)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Website looks cool. And nice idea too.
Since I am far from college now, website is not useful to me. But I think it can turn out something big. The kind of filtering provided is well though of.

I wish you all the best! :)

OP
Theodre

Theodre

In the zone
Website looks cool. And nice idea too.
Since I am far from college now, website is not useful to me. But I think it can turn out something big. The kind of filtering provided is well though of.

I wish you all the best! :)

That's my friends coding but i do think it needs a bit promoting than from other than our state :) So please do let your small cousins or brothers and relatives know about this website and what it has to offer :)

Top Bottom