The Weapons of our Future...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^It is one of the most destructive guns ever featured in games.It was featured in Quake as well as Doom games.
The fullform is Big Fu*king Gun(official).:D
read this:D *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BFG9000

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
After seeing its destruction power its just Awsome

thanx for info

rep u

but i got message

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to vimal_mehrotra again.

sorryy

Aberforth

The Internationalist
I wish they would waste all the money and resources on something more constructive like fighting diseases instead of making weapons of destruction and killings. :(

T

thunderbird.117

Aberforth said:
I wish they would waste all the money and resources on something more constructive like fighting diseases instead of making weapons of destruction and killings. :(

Yea :(. :'(.

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
Aberforth said:

Firstly be safe then develop:D

Aberforth

The Internationalist
One man's safety leads to an increased sense of power which leads to others insecurity. Means its a chain, you built weapons, I built better...the race continues...while 40 million people die of curable diseases ever year due to lack of funds.

T

thunderbird.117

Aberforth said:
One man's safety leads to an increased sense of power which leads to others insecurity. Means its a chain, you built weapons, I built better...the race continues...while 40 million people die of curable diseases ever year due to lack of funds.

Totally right.

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
Aberforth said:

mail it to Goerge Bush may be he understands it

for us

BFG
Infinite Rocket
Chicago Typewriter

rocks...:D

Aberforth

The Internationalist
piyush619 said:
mail it to Goerge Bush may be he understands it

Don't blame the poor guy for the gun and bomb culture of USA. It has been that way since Edward Monroe passed his doctrine in 1923, Americans have been obsessed with snatching other's food plates in Africa....

Well all US presidents are same, except Bill Clinton who decided to "make love not war" with Monica Lewinsky which took away the time he would have used to bomb Somalia. :D

T

thunderbird.117

Aberforth said:
Don't blame the poor guy for the gun and bomb culture of USA. It has been that way since Edward Monroe passed his doctrine in 1923, Americans have been obsessed with snatching other's food plates in Africa....

Well all US presidents are same, except Bill Clinton who decided to "make love not war" with Monica Lewinsky which took away the time he would have used to bomb Somalia. :D

The best president of USA is Abraham Lincoln.

T

thunderbird.117

Aberforth said:
Oops! Didn't know how I could have missed him. :p

He is the only president i love so much for many things he have done. I wish he want alive till now. :(. But some idiot killed him :mad:. This people only kill only good innocent people.

Aberforth

The Internationalist
thunderbird.117 said:
I wish he want alive till now. :(. But some idiot killed him :mad:. This people only kill only good innocent people.

He wouldn't have lived today even if he wasn't shot. At least using the current technology.

T

thunderbird.117

Aberforth said:
He wouldn't have lived today even if he wasn't shot. At least using the current technology.

Atleast someone like him. I doubt if that would ever happen. I wish Hilary Clinton will do her best in US president seat. I hope she is the next president. Also i hope that monica lewisky does not come in middle of this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom