The Vista Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
*activewin.com/reviews/software/operating-sys/vista/box44.jpg

A huge review on Microsofts latest malware *img116.exs.cx/img116/6469/g5cgrin.gif​

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
man whatever it maybe.... the packaging looks cool in sexy black! guess it soon be released! MS' "most awaited" OS! i guess they said the same while launching WinXP!

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
infra_red_dude said:
man whatever it maybe.... the packaging looks cool in sexy black! guess it soon be released! MS' "most awaited" OS! i guess they said the same while launching WinXP!
Uh... it's been out for quite a while now. More than a month and approaching two, actually. :)

casanova

The Frozen Nova
And I am falling in love with Windows Vista. I will soon forget windows xp (atleast during my leisure time)

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
I was gifted windows vista ultimate by my brother.the installation had several problems coexisting with xp so i did a clean install by booting from dvd.the installer crashed several times but the installation was never interrupted or stopped.it even crashed during performance analysis but then after reboot i was asked to enter user name and password.it then crashed again and again asked me to enter a different user name and password.my pc easily exceeds the minimum requirement for vista ultimate.the aero theme looks great.but os crashes several times during normal run.i did a debug analysis and found that the problem was caused by ntoskrnl.exe but how do i get this useless os to run fine.also as stated in digit vista should unload everything useless but instead it uses a lot of video memory through the aero interface i have 256 mb of video memory and tried to run r6vegas but even after disabling aero and running in program compatiblity the game crashes due to lack of memory.this os needs a hell a lot of memory.i am going to use readyboost usb memory to increase performance

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Harvik780 said:
I was gifted windows vista ultimate by my brother.the installation had several problems coexisting with xp so i did a clean install by booting from dvd.the installer crashed several times but the installation was never interrupted or stopped.it even crashed during performance analysis but then after reboot i was asked to enter user name and password.it then crashed again and again asked me to enter a different user name and password.my pc easily exceeds the minimum requirement for vista ultimate.the aero theme looks great.but os crashes several times during normal run.i did a debug analysis and found that the problem was caused by ntoskrnl.exe but how do i get this useless os to run fine.also as stated in digit vista should unload everything useless but instead it uses a lot of video memory through the aero interface i have 256 mb of video memory and tried to run r6vegas but even after disabling aero and running in program compatiblity the game crashes due to lack of memory.this os needs a hell a lot of memory.i am going to use readyboost usb memory to increase performance

1) Readyboost is not equivalent to RAM.

2) Something is wrong with your RAM, Vista doesn't crashes on Installation stage unless RAM or other hardware is malfunctioning. Plz state your full system specs in a new thread in Software troubleshooting alongwith which version of Vista are u using? RTM or RC

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
from where did u get the idea that i think ready boost is equivalent to ram
my system specs are:
1 gb ram
athlon xp 2400+
msi ms-6367 nforce motherboard
700 watt power supply
I think u are to the point because my rams are of different companies.i will buy two 512 mb cards and i guess the problem will be solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom