The truth about Taj Mahal

Status
Not open for further replies.

planetcall

Indian by heart
Its shameful how people initiate a worthless debate. If someone has posted some logical view then you are free to put in your logics. Dont behave like kids. Moreover dont relate this thread with either the congress or the RSS or the BJP. If you dont like reading what you dont believe then its better to view other threads than flaming in here.
*img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/hells/more/fireout.gif

netarget

Broken In
What crap.
Its not worth the discussion. Nobody gains.

But anyway, i think i will write an internationall best seller from this concept. Title = "The Tejo Mahal Code".
All characters are perfect:
Prof Robert langdon = Prof Oak
Mona lisa = Mumtaz
The church = the Taj.
I am already into creativity..... Yaaaaay. :)
(bye, will be back after minting money)

mediator

Technomancer
OH wow! Never knew such thing, nice! The sealed rooms shud be opened then and a secret investigation shud be launched so that tourism is not affected! Neways IMO, it doesn't matter if it is SHiv temple.
LIke wise, the whole India was a HIndu Nation in Past until Mughals came and started destroying temples, constructing their own worship places over it and converting people to islam!!
So its no use discussing I guess!

Last edited:

ahref

In the zone
LIke wise, the whole India was a HIndu Nation in Past until Mughals came and started destroying temples, constructing their own worship places over it and converting people to islam!!
Where you studied history? In RSS shakha.

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
Please keep the discussions to the topic in hand. I'd request you not to start involving religions.

I feel this thread, with the nature of its posts, belongs to the Fight Club. If any one wants me to move this back to Chit Chat, please PM me.

mediator

Technomancer
^^NIce work @andy, that makes it much easier for me to speak now!! I wanted something in FIGHT CLUB!!

href said:
Where you studied history? In RSS shakha.
Dude, do u know nething about RSS that u r so desperately trying to bash it?? Neways where did u studied history from?? Madrassas?? or dont tell me that u didnt studied history!! Neways if people had studied history in RSS shakha, then I bet most wud have been enlightened about Hinduism intensively and various coversions to ISLAM that r still going around forcefully or brainwashfully wud have stopped by now!!

So before making ignorant comments, ransack the whole net, ur school libraries, college libraries, pick up old books and find in them what I said. U'll find the material in plenty!! If ur a muslim, then I wont be surprised that u too have been told false stories by ur muslim leaders etc.

I know this discussion may take a communal turn. So u may like to read a detailed discussion from very start that was going on in the past in this forum *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37073&page=3 !

ahref

In the zone
@mediator I am not intetersted in unneccassary debate which will go nowhere. In your previous post you wrote
whole India was a HIndu Nation in Past until Mughals came
This is factually incorrect as there were Muslim rulers in India before Mughal also. Md. Gauri, Kutubdeen Abek, Md Tuglak, Razia Sultana, Khilji and many other rulers were there before Mughal.

whole India was a HIndu Nation
India was divided in many states ruled by different kings before Muslim Ruler came to India.
If ur a muslim, then I wont be surprised that u too have been told false stories by ur muslim leaders etc.
BTW I am not Muslim.

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
ahref said:
This is factually incorrect as there were Muslim rulers in India before Mughal also. Md. Gauri, Kutubdeen Abek, Md Tuglak, Razia Sultana, Khilji and many other rulers were there before Mughal.
@ahref, like I said don't make absurd n ignorant statements or u'll find me the worst person to deal with. I really hate people who have no knowledge about the subject and unnecessarily try to speak whateva is unclear to them!!

ALright it seeems u didn't do ur homework of searching the net. SInce I can't show u history books physically, so allow me to enlighten u with some timeline!

Entry and rise of ISLAM in south Asia

The initial entry of Islam into South Asia came in the first century after the death of the Prophet Muhammad. The Umayyad caliph in Damascus sent an expedition to Balochistan and Sindh in 711 led by Muhammad bin Qasim (for whom Karachi's second port is named). The expedition went as far north as Multan but was not able to retain that region and was not successful in expanding Islamic rule to other parts of India. Coastal trade and the presence of a Muslim colony in Sindh, however, permitted significant cultural exchanges and the introduction into the subcontinent of religious teachers. Muslim influence grew with conversions. ok so anybody using this as a resouce should know that anybody can put any kind of information in here so you might not be getting the correct information.

Almost three centuries later, the Turkics, Persians and the Afghans spearheaded the Islamic conquest in India through the traditional invasion routes of the northwest. Mahmud of Ghazni (979-1030) led a series of raids against Rajput kingdoms and rich Hindu temples and established a base in Punjab for future incursions.

Timeline

Stone Age 70,000–7000 Before Christ
Mehrgarh Culture 7000–3300 BCE
Indus Valley Civilization 3300–1700 BCE
Late Harappan Culture 1700–1300 BCE
Vedic Civilization 1500–500 BCE
· Iron Age Kingdoms · 1200–700 BCE
Maha Janapadas 700–300 BCE
Magadha Empire 684–26 BCE
· Maurya Dynasty · 321–184 BCE
Middle Kingdoms 230 BCE–1279 CE
· Satavahana Empire · 230 BCE–199 CE
· Ancient Tamil Kingdoms · 200 BCE–200 CE
· Kushan Empire · 60–240 CE
· Gupta Empire · 240–550
· Chola Empire · 848–1279
Islamic Sultanates 1210–1596
· Delhi Sultanate · 1206–1526
· Deccan Sultanates · 1490–1596
Hoysala Empire 1040–1346
Vijayanagara Empire 1336–1565
Mughal Era 1526–1707
Maratha Empire 1674–1818
Colonial Era 1757–1947
Modern States 1947 onwards

Great Mughal Emperors
Emperor Reign start Reign end

Babur 1526 1530
Humayun 1530 1556
Akbar 1556 1605
Jahangir 1605 1627
Shah Jahan 1627 1658
Aurangzeb 1658 1707

More
Medieval India (550-1526 AD)

* 761: First muslim, Md. Bin Qasim defeats King Dahir
* 1191: First battle of tarain between Md.gauri and prathvi raj chauhan-3 and gauri defeated by PRC-3.
* 1192: second battle of tarain fought between gauri and PRC-3 but PRC-3 defeated and captured near swarswati river and executed by gauri and his son became king of ranthambhore.
* 1194: battle of chandawar ,this battle fought between gauri and jayachandra and gauri defeated jayachandra and killed .
* 637: Badami Chalukya power at its peak. Pulakesi II pushes north upto the Narmada and defeats Harshavardhana of Kanauj.
* 814: Nripatunga Amoghavarsha I becomes Rashtrakuta king. Period of Imperial Karnataka. Kannada literature flourishes.
* 1120: Kalyani Chalukya power at its peak. Vikramaditya VI ushers in Vikrama Chalukya era

RAZIA SULTANA
) "throne name" Jalâlat ud-Dîn Raziyâ (Urdu:جلالت رضیہ الدین), usually referred to in history as Razia Sultan or Razia Sultana (Urdu: رضیہ سلطانہ ), was the only woman monarch to have ruled Delhi. She was born in 1205 and died in 1240. She was of Turkish ancestry and like some other Muslim princesses of the time, she was trained to lead armies and administer kingdoms if necessary.

MOST REMAINING NAMES U SAID OUTTA ur ignorance
In Muslim period of Delhi Sultanat (1192-1526) under slave, Khilji, Tughlak, Saiyyad, Lodi Dynasty and Mughals (1526-1656), Jats having lost their kingdom, states and social eminence, retired to the country-side controlling and tilling land with their swords girded round their wastes. They would draw the sword out of the scabbardd at the command of their Panchayat for the Muslim rulers if they are fighting against the invaders or against them if they are persecuting the Hindus. The Jats became the sons of soil.

Convinced now????? Compare all the RAZIA SULTANA, other names u uttered and mughal etc with the timeline I gave now!! ANd dont ever make nebody laugh now with ur ignorant statements! ALL the muslims present in INDIA r our brothers whose ancestors were HIndus and got converted to ISLAM !!

ahref said:
Probably you are enlightened by RSS leaders.
Ur kidding right?? I dont follow neone blindly if u've cared to read the debate (link) I gave u in my earlier post! I guess u really dunno nething about RSS!

So learn about RSS too!

Source
*www.answers.com/topic/timeline-of-indian-history
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_empires_in_India
*www.jatland.com/home/History_Introduction
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Razia_Sultan

ahref

In the zone
What you copy pasted proves what I said, that muslim rulers were there before Mugual, I don't know what u want to say.

Regarding My knowledge of RSS. I was an RSS post holder for many years. And attended many of their camps. And even addressed many RSS meetings.

BTW I am not inetersted in any useless debate. As it will go nowhere.

mediator

Technomancer
ahref said:
What you copy pasted proves what I said, that muslim rulers were there before Mugual, I don't know what u want to say.
Hmmm, yea that I agree that Muslims were before mughal period too! Ofcors they were, Mughal period doesn't mean the period when ISLAM entered India. I thought u said mughals didn't destroy the temples and India was not primarily a Hindu nation in the past. SO yea I admit the benifit of doubt over ur post goes to u !! Sorry I misunderstood u!

Now what I said earlier is also true that it was Mughals who destroyed much of the temples, scriptures, paintings etc and raised their worship places there and it was them who really started the process of converting Hindus to ISLAM. I hope u agree now, don't u??

Neways even if u were RSS post holder doesn't mean u know everything about them. Remember a mere company worker doesn't know the secrets and moves of the company. HE only knows his task in the company.

Last edited:

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
Stop fighting on RSS & Hindu it s**ks I ALL ARE GREEKS & ITS NOT A POLITICAL FORUM WHERE U FIGHT LIKE THAT F*** POLITICIANS

FOR @RSS SUPPORTER ALL WE KNOW THE TRUTH OF RSS NEVER FORGET AYUDHAYA GUJRAT & THEIR HIDU POLITICS

FOR @ CONGREESS STOP THIS HELL OF CONGRESS IF CONGRESS IS NOT IN OUR COUNTRY IT WILL BE A BETTER & CHANGED & VERY DEVELOPED COUNTRY

mediator

Technomancer
Hi @piyush! Thats right we shudn't fight like that! I know RSS is a Hindu organization. But its so strange, that people tend to neglect the how the democracy is being diluted by giving preferences to MUSLIMS for their own laws,quotas,reservations etc. And nobody minds that. When RSS talks of preventing such dilutions of democracy everybody think that they r bad. May I ask every one here how it's bad?? If Bukari of Jama Masjid can accuse honorable president Abdul Kalam of not doing nething for Muslims and Muslims supporting Bukari, then why can't RSS work for upliftment of Hindus?? I know Gujarat incident was terrible and shudn't have ever happened, but who started it??
So if Muslim organizations can exist causing dilution of democracy and ask for their own selfish causes like I told then RSS can atleast work for upliftment of HINDUS.

Neways why did Bukari asked Respected President for doing something about Muslims?? Does he only want prosperity for Muslims?? Is he not concerned about the whole nation?? Is he not concerned about christians,hindus,jains etc?? IS he not concerned about upliftment of Muslim women? Take the recent case where he termed Shabana Azmi as "Unislamic" becoz she worked for upliftment of Muslim women !! I think he hates liberal Muslims! Who has given him authority to speak to honourable APJ Abdul Kalam like that?? Who he think he is??

Most people, Hindus in this case tend to forget the HISTORY and think about RSS as if they r nation's enemy!! The only thing people shud know is that they work to protect interests of Hindus! They r not against Muslims nor ISLAM nor Bukari! But they voice and take action wheneva Hindus suffer!
I will never ever vote for RSS to form a government as government needs to do work for all people irrespective of religion, caste n creed. But I also pledge my Muslim brothers here not to eva vote for their Muslim organization similarly!

Last edited:

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
@mediator: u r right but i think

ITS A TECH FORUM & WE ARE HERE TO DISCUSS TECH RELATED STUFFS OR SOME FUNNY STUFFS

PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ

NO DISCUSSION ON POLITICS HERE

IT REALLY S***S

JUST SH**T ALL POLITICIANS

)))))))))))))HELLO MODS(((((((((((((((((( DO SOMETHING

mediator

Technomancer
@piyush, thats really nice! :)
But I just can't help mahself wheneva I see someone posting ignorant stuff in such debates. Neways that was a misunderstanding between me n @ahref. I promise I wont post such views eva in this thread. But if nebody makes ignorant n absurd posts/statements in such sparking debates, then I'll be helpless again!

Neways cheers, n I too request mods to close it! :)

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
@mediator
thats great but if u really helpless PM that erson & complaint mods to delete that post

isn't it a better way to treat these stuffs

ahref

In the zone
Neways even if u were RSS post holder doesn't mean u know everything about them. Remember a mere company worker doesn't know the secrets and moves of the company. HE only knows his task in the company.
I agree, RSS post holder, worker and followers does not know about the secrets of RSS.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
I am closing this thread on two counts:
This thread is turning into a debate on a different issue than the topic.
Debating religion isnt going to help you make many friends and as always it will result in name calling and heated arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom