The Pure Pwnage Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is dedicated to Pure Pwnage, a mockumentary series with each episode about 25min, and it describes the life of a pro gamer.

Official website: www.PurePwnage.com

Download all episodes: *www.purepwnage.com/downloadepisodes.html

Whether you are a gamer or not, you GOT to check this out. Its one of the best series I have ever come across, paid and free ones included. New episodes are released every 3 months or so.

I have downloaded the high quality DivX versions of all episodes till date from the download site, and its about 3.2GB. Trust me guys, its worth it.

have fun n00bs!

fieldgunner

Broken In
my current data tfr rate on reliance bloody plug to surf? 2 kbps...

so, no i haven't seen it ...

but it sounds interesting...maybe i'll tell my brother in the UK to d/l and mail me a dvd...

Bump.

Episode 19 releasing pretty soon. Troy Dixon, who plays T-bag, died in a car accident which resulted in a huge dely in next episode.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
*img26.imageshack.us/img26/9753/shot0068t.th.jpg

I make 'pros' look like n00bs. They accept the reality and fall beneath teh almighty......lolz :lol:

Troy Dixon, who plays T-bag, died in a car accident which resulted in a huge dely in next episode.
RIP...

If you want the single video which will make you want to watch the whole series, here it is:

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=abOkSwL8yZI

BOOM HEADSHOT!

If you want the single video which will make you want to watch the whole series, here it is:

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=abOkSwL8yZI

BOOM HEADSHOT!

You will enjoy the portion just-before this section.

He says "My dad's in the army, but all I can think of is game. I wanna join the army some day, since its mostly like FPS, only with much better graphics. I heard there are no spawn points there..." :D

You will enjoy the portion just-before this section.

He says "My dad's in the army, but all I can think of is game. I wanna join the army some day, since its mostly like FPS, only with much better graphics. I heard there are no spawn points there..." :D

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
"My heart is beating, my heart is beating and my hands are shaking, my hands are shaking but I am still playing and I am still getting head-shots and it's like BOOM HEADSHOT and BOOM HEADSHOT and BOOOOOOM ...HEADSHOOOT!"

:D FPS Doug ftw!

Nice. An FPS doug fanclub already :p

So anybody watched the FULL series yet ? FPS Dough is just ONE of the characters you know ? That too not the major guy. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom