The Pure Pwnage Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I am thinking of buying the BOOM HEADSHOT tee and the FPS Doug keychain but lemme see if they ship here :D.

Doug is turn out to be a bad guy [/end spoiler]

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Check out this UrT video of mine guys. Size is ~3 mb so watch it in high quality.
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axt4EPNgVUQ

BOOM HEADSHOT! :cool:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^ I knew.

AFAIK you'll not be able to enter servers who /sv_pure as 1 because this setting will not allow you to load modified .pk3 files and enter the server.

can anyone mail me these episodes on a dvd .
I can try. Whats your location ?
I have a CD Mailer Envelop with me.
i will burn sexeducation show both seasons in return
WTF is that ? Study material for midgets on how they were created ? :lol:

@psychological: No spoilers please. Especially from an ill-informed guy like yourself who didn't even SEE all the episodes. I saw everything released till date.

I R GONNA MICRO YOU :razz:

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
I can try. Whats your location ?
I have a CD Mailer Envelop with me.

WTF is that ? Study material for midgets on how they were created ? :lol:

@psychological: No spoilers please. Especially from an ill-informed guy like yourself who didn't even SEE all the episodes. I saw everything released till date.

I R GONNA MICRO YOU :razz:

I am from nagpur , dont worry sexeducation is good one it is telecasted at great britin . i can mail other things too. btw what is your location ?

Last edited:
I am from nagpur , dont worry sexeducation is good one it is telecasted at great britin . i can mail other things too. btw what is your location ?
I'm from bangalore.
I can only ship local so I guess you need to ask psychological when he finishes downloading all episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom