The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

maheshn

Journeyman
Started getting reviews of the Mi Max

But nowhere the 4GB/128GB variant offered. Even the 3GB/32GB variant shows out of stock at Mi.com if trying to purchase. Any idea when the higher spec version will be offered in India?

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Started getting reviews of the Mi Max

But nowhere the 4GB/128GB variant offered. Even the 3GB/32GB variant shows out of stock at Mi.com if trying to purchase. Any idea when the higher spec version will be offered in India?
Afaik 4GB/128GB will come out on 19th

Sent from my Xperia Z

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Finally order placed in MI.Com Redmi Note 3 Gold 32G :smile_NF:

Any suggestion to buy for RN3, Which one is best to add?

1. Screen Protector
2. Case Cover
3. Flip Cover

Post with link or Make or Model

Get a transparent case with gold accents. Goes well with gold phone. Any generic company.

Also, get a good tempered glass. -- Chevron Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector Skin Cover for XIAOMI RedMi Note 3: Amazon.in: Electronic

shreeux

Movie Buff
Get a transparent case with gold accents. Goes well with gold phone. Any generic company.

Confused which one is best fit and long durability...:confused_NF:

1.MTT® Shock Absorption Crystal Clear Transparent Bumper Case for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (2016) (Smoke Black)

2.Foso FOSO-TRNSTPU-XINOTE3 Silicon Transparent Flexible TPU Back Case For Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

3.Chevron Back Cover for Xiaomi RedMi Note 3

Last edited:

shreeux

Movie Buff
Also, get a good tempered glass. -- Chevron Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector Skin Cover for XIAOMI RedMi Note 3: Amazon.in: Electronic

What difference price was expensive...Its worth to buy compare to Chevron

Nillkin H+Pro-Sp Hm-Note 3 Thin Anti-Explosion Tempered Glass Screen Protector Guard Film For Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

debutech2

Right off the assembly line
What difference price was expensive...Its worth to buy compare to Chevron

Nillkin H+Pro-Sp Hm-Note 3 Thin Anti-Explosion Tempered Glass Screen Protector Guard Film For Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

Yes its worth to buy Nilkin Screen Protector in place of buying expensive one.

shreeux

Movie Buff
Just called for MI.Com for Mi Protect for 375/-
They said no longer available...Instead of asking 1500/-. That details not update in web also not elaborate details,
without details who will enroll?:confused_NF:

pentiumlover

Broken In
Guys,

I have a weird problem with my Redmi 1s.
Whenever I initiate or receive calls through Whatsapp, the screen goes blank and phone does not even respond to lock button .

I have to remove battery to get out of this and stop the whatsapp call.

Is this a known issue with Redmi1s . I am on MIUI 7.5.1.0(KHCMIDE)

anarchy0x

In the zone
I got my Xiomi Redmi Note 4G locked due to wrong password attempts & can't get in. I didn't register in MUI, so will I have to format it or there's some other way I can get it back?

jodo_c

Broken In
Guys,

I have a weird problem with my Redmi 1s.
Whenever I initiate or receive calls through Whatsapp, the screen goes blank and phone does not even respond to lock button .

I have to remove battery to get out of this and stop the whatsapp call.

Is this a known issue with Redmi1s . I am on MIUI 7.5.1.0(KHCMIDE)

Does this happen for normal calls also? If yes ARe you applying some screen protector? This issue usually happens with protecter that blocks proximity sensor just try calling without screenprotector if still not then its smething else.

pentiumlover

Broken In
Does this happen for normal calls also? If yes ARe you applying some screen protector? This issue usually happens with protecter that blocks proximity sensor just try calling without screenprotector if still not then its smething else.

Only with Whatsapp calls. I do not do whatsapp calls often so not a showstopper but once in a while if someone calls on whatsapp then it leads to phone hang :(

anarchy0x

In the zone
I got my Xiomi Redmi Note 4G locked due to wrong password attempts & can't get in. I didn't register in MUI, so will I have to format it or there's some other way I can get it back?

ANyone??

thoma

Right off the assembly line
Does anybody feel mild electric shock / tingling when you touch the metal back panel of your Redmi Note 3 while it is being charged?

Top Bottom