The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

veera_champ

Journeyman
limited stock availble
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Silver, 32GB) Price: Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Silver, 32GB) Online at Best Price in India- Amazon.in

bgeing

Broken In
Guys, yesterday got latest update MIUI 7.5.1.0 for my Mi3, after which it has also got upgraded Android version from Kitkat to 6.0.1 :clap2:

Initially found many changes/improvements were made, yet to see what are other improvements miui team done.

Mi3 still rocks !!!:-D

netizen3000

GAME ON !!!
Guys is it good deal to go for refurbished phones from ebay. I'm planning to buy a mi4i.
Xiaomi MI4I 16 GB White Unboxed 6 Months Seller Warranty | eBay

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Generally yes, if its a well known seller, the only difference you will find between a new and refurb product will be that the box will already be open, otherwise it should be spot on clean and looking just like new

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
My 32 GB Gold Redmi Note 3 was stolen. I went to Koynanagar in Maharastra on Saturday. Phone stolen there. Nauja Waterfall. Very sad. It was a beautiful phone. Android Device Manager traced it later that day to a mobile shop in Koynanagar town. It is unrecoverable. I have asked customer care to block the SIM card. Is there any way I can block the use of phone for the thief? I still have 10 installments of Rs 1100 per month to pay for that phone. I will be paying for a phone for the next one year which someone else will enjoy. That is sad.

Please let me know if there is any way to block the IMEI of that phone, so that phone becomes useless to the thief.

Minion

Conversation Architect
My 32 GB Gold Redmi Note 3 was stolen. I went to Koynanagar in Maharastra on Saturday. Phone stolen there. Nauja Waterfall. Very sad. It was a beautiful phone. Android Device Manager traced it later that day to a mobile shop in Koynanagar town. It is unrecoverable. I have asked customer care to block the SIM card. Is there any way I can block the use of phone for the thief? I still have 10 installments of Rs 1100 per month to pay for that phone. I will be paying for a phone for the next one year which someone else will enjoy. That is sad.

Please let me know if there is any way to block the IMEI of that phone, so that phone becomes useless to the thief.

I think you can lock phone with android device manager.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Yes, it is locked. It has fingerprint lock. But anyone can factory reset it by going to recovery. Is there any way to block it permanently?
Don't worry
New android from 5.1 up if factory reset without removing google account will ask for previous account password
That is the device protection feature of google
Make sure your device is protected - Nexus Hel

Sent from my Xperia Z

shreeux

Movie Buff
Still confusion which one to get...mind was preset in RN3 Gold...:confused_NF:

Finally order placed in MI.Com Redmi Note 3 Gold 32G :smile_NF:

Any suggestion to buy for RN3, Which one is best to add?

1. Screen Protector
2. Case Cover
3. Flip Cover

Post with link or Make or Model

Last edited:
Top Bottom