The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

H2O

Journeyman
Thanks Bro.

Just made the order with Mi Protect. :)

Anyway, which tempered glass/back cover would you guys recommend?

Thanks!

Flake

Linux User
Thanks Bro.

Just made the order with Mi Protect. :)

Anyway, which tempered glass/back cover would you guys recommend?

Thanks!
I bought RN3 from Amazon. Can I buy Mi Protect too? From where did you buy RN3 and Mi Protect?

H2O

Journeyman
I bought RN3 from Amazon. Can I buy Mi Protect too? From where did you buy RN3 and Mi Protect?

I am not sure but others in the thread have said you can get one from the local service center. But it costs around 200 bucks more.

I bought it from the official site. mi.com

Flake

Linux User
I am not sure but others in the thread have said you can get one from the local service center. But it costs around 200 bucks more.

Thanx ! I will visit service center tomorrow.

Nerevarine

Incarnate

I Bought chevron tempered glass and Amzer Redmi note 3 cover

Last edited:

H2O

Journeyman
Got the beast. Looks really great in the dark grey colour as well.

Getting a tempered glass soon. Don't usually like back cases. So, will use a few days before deciding on it!

geek_rocker

Broken In
Wow, I finally got the RN3 32G silver model in my hands and wow the camera is disappointing. Especially in the evening. My 3-year old Galaxy note II still takes better pictures.

Also there seems to be a number of small software problems in MIUI. After I installed Nova Launcher (I like drawers), I can't seem to set wallpaper/lock screen from the gallery app. Anyone else had this problem? I've only used Samsung phones before and never had this problem.

On the plus side the screen is great, especially for the price. And MIUI has some neat features especially suited for India.

ankushv

Journeyman
Miui lock screen and gallery will work with stock mi launcher and not with nova launcher .

Sent from my GT-I9500

Top Bottom