The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
I use only one Sim & that is working in 2g Sim slot.
It just stopped in evening around 7.30.

Did not reset the fone yet as need to take few backups

Minion

Conversation Architect
I use only one Sim & that is working in 2g Sim slot.
It just stopped in evening around 7.30.

Did not reset the fone yet as need to take few backups

I think it is a signal problem.Try to switch on flight mode for some time then disable flight mode.

Akira

Augmented Nerd
Are you sure your dad will be comfortable with the huge 5.5" screen? How about Moto G with best android experience?

Oh yeah, he's been wanting to buy a bigger phone for sometime now, anyway. I am more worried about constant software patching and whatnot. It's fine patching a video game, to correct the bugs and whatnot, but I expect a phone to just work when I buy it. Not after 1gb of patching up crap they should have done on launch.

There's also after-sales service. I heard-not very reliable, but still, that Xiaomi's worse than Micromax in that area.

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Tried today also nothing happens

Cannot change the network setting its inactive.

Time to visit service center.

uploadfromtaptalk1417069888224.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1417069862177.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1417069839588.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417069814762.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417069814762.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
You sure you didn't just disable the Sim by mistake?? Check in Sim settings. Sorry to hear that the phone has gone bad so soon

I gues the pic are not visible..

The mobile network setting is inactive when sim 1 inserted

- - - Updated - - -

You sure you didn't just disable the Sim by mistake?? Check in Sim settings. Sorry to hear that the phone has gone bad so soon

S***!! It was disabled. Actually I never user any screen lock patterns/code so many times the phone gets on in my trousers pocket
Yes sim 1 was disabled... :oops:
My bad

& thanks for that pointer.

:noob::duh2:

setanjan123

In the zone
I gues the pic are not visible..

The mobile network setting is inactive when sim 1 inserted

- - - Updated - - -

S***!! It was disabled. Actually I never user any screen lock patterns/code so many times the phone gets on in my trousers pocket
Yes sim 1 was disabled... :oops:
My bad

& thanks for that pointer.

:noob::duh2:
Lol. Good to know it got fixed.

dan11

Broken In
Guys having a major heating problem even using it for 1-2 min leads to moderate heating(something that isnt seen in my frnds redmi) while playing games like bike rivals for 15 min leads to game lagging n slowing down with massive heating .It once again works nicely once it is cooled down

- Not even detecting recent contacts ie even after calling or miss call it shows blank history
- No photo being shown in Gallery even recent photos r not being shown in camera once it is closed
- Not able to customize display ie not able to move apps pos n other things by holding them

using ver 45 n memory card is brand new 32gb samsung evo classs 6

Sud I go for replacement as it was delivered on 3rd nov only? pls suggest ASAP

setanjan123

In the zone
Guys having a major heating problem even using it for 1-2 min leads to moderate heating(something that isnt seen in my frnds redmi) while playing games like bike rivals for 15 min leads to game lagging n slowing down with massive heating .It once again works nicely once it is cooled down

- Not even detecting recent contacts ie even after calling or miss call it shows blank history
- No photo being shown in Gallery even recent photos r not being shown in camera once it is closed
- Not able to customize display ie not able to move apps pos n other things by holding them

using ver 45 n memory card is brand new 32gb samsung evo classs 6

Sud I go for replacement as it was delivered on 3rd nov only? pls suggest ASAP
I think you should replace it. Even with v45 I have never heard of a problem like this. It could be that the handset is faulty.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
720p on a 5.5" is a major turnoff.

the spec sheet is a turn off.. for sure.
but practically 720p on 5.5 won't matter unless you carefully scrutinize the display while reading holding too close to yourself! So I guess its fine.. but if you compare with other specs.. turned off.

I have seen the htc 816 display, it looks amazing!

I have the 10.1 inch xperia tablet z and ipad 9.7inch retina, at 224 ppi, its very good for reading! Can't see pixels..

rajiv_2014

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys, I want to buy Redmi note 4G :)
but i have a few questions ..
if i buy Redmi note 4G do i have to get a 4G Airtel connection with it as well?
or i can just buy it from flipkart or airtel store without taking any 4G connection?
Another Question , I am currently using Vodafone.. so if i take Redmi 4G note do i have to shift to Airtel network?
I hope someone can reply to my Qs :)
Thanks in advance :)

Top Bottom