The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

Dastan

Broken In
Pardon me for asking this but aren't there already many snapdragon 800 devices out there (even ones with same soc as mi3?) . Can't those sources ,which are already available be used ,what's the need for reverse engineering and petitions o_O
or am i missing something here ???

abracadabra

Journeyman
Its not moto whose feeling the heat; its flipkart ; now see what FK will do; in two days they will show its out of stock though they have enough inventory and lash out on 5 august to people who are fed up waiting for MI3; and definitely a good number of souls will buy this moto as they would be fed up playing cat and mouse with xiaomi

elafanto

Journeyman
Please File a petition if you want Xiaomi to release Kernel Source

Please sign this petition and force xiaomi to release kernel sources
*www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/xiaomi-inc-release-kernel-sources-of-xiaomi-mi3

elafanto

Journeyman
Its not moto whose feeling the heat; its flipkart ; now see what FK will do; in two days they will show its out of stock though they have enough inventory and lash out on 5 august to people who are fed up waiting for MI3; and definitely a good number of souls will buy this moto as they would be fed up playing cat and mouse with xiaomi

+1.... If I Did not get Mi3 I would surely went for Moto G, It is a good deal at all.

- - - Updated - - -

+1...........

kaz

right here
I don't have the device still signed the petition hope it helps you guys :)

PS: 1000th post :bananana:

Last edited:

emailvarunchandak

In the zone
*img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/31/ababere6.jpg

why is my device have such a low rating and why is Mi 3 is mentioned on top ? Am i duped by flipkart ? anyone else facing this ??

Note: Battery: performance mode...

:mad:

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Try restarting and doing it again.. And forget antutu scores man its the real time regular day usage that matters.. I'm yet to check antutu on my device

By the how much screen on time does everyone get.. On 3g I'm getting like 6 hours give or take.

emailvarunchandak

In the zone
Try restarting and doing it again.. And forget antutu scores man its the real time regular day usage that matters.. I'm yet to check antutu on my device

By the how much screen on time does everyone get.. On 3g I'm getting like 6 hours give or take.
yeah.. had restarted the device... btw, my device runs the whole day on 3G.. no issues...

sushovan

In the zone
Never trust benchmarks, they tell next to nothing about the real performance of the phone. Samshit flagships also score huge in benchmarks but lag even while making a call.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Heres my score , phones from Flipkart are just fine,maybe your RAM or Battery settings are not at optimum .

*i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/vvvinashhh/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2014-07-31-13-48-45_zpsdc3bcd30.png

Its 35120,:-D previously with Balanced battery I was getting only a little over 27000 .
Stay offline. Do a cleanup before going for Antutu.Battery should be preferably above 50%.

Last edited:

Minion

Conversation Architect
*img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/31/ababere6.jpg

why is my device have such a low rating and why is Mi 3 is mentioned on top ? Am i duped by flipkart ? anyone else facing this ??

Note: Battery: performance mode...

:mad:

Could be due to incorrect setting try to do a factory reset.

Esoteric Eric

Journeyman
The question is not about the lag, but about the heat (emitted)

Try that space adventure game. Very graphically intensive. That 440ppi screen deserves such graphics

kamal_saran

android lover
hey guys got my mi3 today. everything is f9 but camera quality is not upto that of asus zenfone 5 . i think i am doing something wrong or is it same all over
. also it gets heat up pretty quick from back where is that sticker is pasted

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
I connected my Mi3 with PC for the first time and installed the Mi3 MDB driver,its in Chinese,but its a one stop solution from back up to surfing the net if your PC is connected to the net. All you have to do is just connect the phone to the PC with usb and you can surf the net through PCs LAN,no 3G no wifi!! Use your phone cam as web cam....etc etc

*i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/vvvinashhh/ScreenHunter_01Jul312013_zps4f128d9d.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom