The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
Does anyone facing whatsapp connecting problem after updating to miui6
I am facing connection error on mible data but working perfectly in WIFI mode

I had a tough time figuring out why whatsapp is not working while using mobile data in redmi 2. All other apps work with mobile data. Later I found that it is due to wrong apn settings. If you are using bsnl sim, set apn as bsnlnet instead of bsnlgprs.

kaz

right here
I had booked it on Tuesday 2.01 pm from mi.com/in & got it on Thursday around 12 noon at my Mumbai address.

From Ebay? or mi?

Mi took 24 hours to deliver to Chennai
Ebay seller allphoneunlock took 2 to 3 days to deliver to chennai
Mi..There is sale today for the powerbank..Failed to get one last time :(
Ebay seller has genuine one? Price difference?

If I'm able to book one today, will they deliver by tomorrow here @Bangalore? Because I'm leaving for my hometown day after tomorrow..

amjath

Human Spambot

Mi..There is sale today for the powerbank..Failed to get one last time :(
Ebay seller has genuine one? Price difference?

If I'm able to book one today, will they deliver by tomorrow here @Bangalore? Because I'm leaving for my hometown day after tomorrow..

Delivery is subjective

veera_champ

Journeyman
I had a tough time figuring out why whatsapp is not working while using mobile data in redmi 2. All other apps work with mobile data. Later I found that it is due to wrong apn settings. If you are using bsnl sim, set apn as bsnlnet instead of bsnlgprs.

its worked
Thnx [MENTION=17478]baiju[/MENTION]

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Finally updated to miui 6 on Redmi 1s manually after downloading rom and using twrp after clearing data and cache on redmi 1s Now feels like i am in different world now device now seems completely new to me its awesome everything working well seems like device has become 40% faster for me than before camera dialer everything has improved no issues so far loving it :lol:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Finally updated to miui 6 on Redmi 1s manually after downloading rom and using twrp after clearing data and cache on redmi 1s Now feels like i am in different world now device now seems completely new to me its awesome everything working well seems like device has become 40% faster for me than before camera dialer everything has improved no issues so far loving it :lol:

idk why u guys had problem in upgrading i just downloaded the rom from the site put it inside phone memory root, then when i checked for update via phone it automatically installed that update........

KayKashyap

Journeyman
Hello guys,my MI3 screen cracked today,display is fine but touch is messed up,so i went to the MI official service center and they quoted 6.5K,and i feel its not worth shelling so much money.shall i go for a local one,purchase the screen & get it fixed in local shop?
suggestions please.
TIA.

Top Bottom