The official Euro 2008 thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
What Lehmann did was actually correct......He tried to come forward to increase the angle of the shot.....It was actually the defender's mistake who couldn't block Torres from chipping the ball up.....

Anyways, Germany played crap today.....Spain deserved the win.

I also feel pity for Ballack......Poor guy.....First lost the Champions League, now the Euro....

IMHO Turkey would have given Spain a better fight if this was expected from the Germans......

Vyasram

The pWnster
Did DD1 telecast the game yesterday? On my side, they telecasted some crappy serial.

Congrats to Spain. Lahm has had a dissappointing tour and it ended that way. Just before Torres scored it, I was like 'no way Torres is gonna beat Lahm from there'. Cesc had an average game. Xavi for MotM.

¦Rage--oצ

Broken In
Spain definitely deserved to win....they are technically the best team(present)!!!! and defeating the Germans was a piece of crap!!!! but the prob was Germany didn't play aggressive football... and their crosses were all poor... all free kicks were wasted all were way of the target not one reaching a player!!!!!

SPAIN NEVER IN PAIN!!!

hey btw wats happ to raul??? not got any info on him!!

Last edited:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^He was not selected in the squad by Aragones even after having a great season with Real Madrid.Poor Raul he deserved to lift that trophy after all those barren years with Spain.
Btw. It was nice of Spain especially Sergio Ramos to dedicate the win to Antonio Puerta:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom