The Moto X 1st and 2nd Gen Discussion

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
What do you mean update via PC? If you mean if you can download the image from net and use it to flash it via adb shell, then yes. But first let the update come for 1st gen Moto X!

polupoka

In the zone
No official update via pc! Like i previously downloaded update via pc companion and updated my xperia! Is it possible for motorola? Any pc suite?

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I don't know of any PC suite. But ADB shell is the solution to that.
Or best wait for official OTA.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Moto X (2013) - black is available in flipkart now without adapter. How do i get the adapter for it?

Can someone reply on this one?. I only like the black version.

There is no need for adapter if you have easy access to PC or Laptop or if you have a desk job since you are always working on a PC.
But if you really need an adapter charger you can buy one separately online or offline for as much as Rs 500.

Or you can just use an adapter from your old phone like I am do.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Motorola launches Moto X (2nd Generation) 32GB on Flipkart with special Christmas offers; price starts Rs 32,999 | The Financial Express

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
After 6000 off (if you return your first gen Moto X) and then 2000 off (if you buy from Standard Chartered card) the price of 2nd gen Moto X 32 GB (!) comes to about Rs 25k.
Sweet deal. But I am not ready to return my 1st gen Moto X which I bought for just 16k. :p

acidCow

Broken In
I just bought the Moto X 2nd gen 16 GB one week back, paying the full amount rs 31999.
Wish I had waited a week. :( I'd have bought the 32 GB one.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I just bought the Moto X 2nd gen 16 GB one week back, paying the full amount rs 31999.
Wish I had waited a week. :( I'd have bought the 32 GB one.

Just a week? Just return!
Yes you can do that. You will get full cashback. And then buy the 32 GB one. ;)

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Can anyone confirm if below site is selling Moto X 1st gen and if it's safe to buy from this site/ seller?

Buy Motorola MOTO X - 16GB - Black FREE SHIPPING Online at Lowest Price in India | Motorola MOTO X - 16GB - Black FREE SHIPPING Reviews and Specifications - Junglee.com

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Can anyone confirm if below site is selling Moto X 1st gen and if it's safe to buy from this site/ seller?

Buy Motorola MOTO X - 16GB - Black FREE SHIPPING Online at Lowest Price in India | Motorola MOTO X - 16GB - Black FREE SHIPPING Reviews and Specifications - Junglee.com

the site ibhejo is safe but it is an imported version

you won't get any warranty on that phone .. avoid it

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Vineetda, another tip, after one month they(airtel) not gonna give you 2nd month 2gb 3g offer! U can complain, talk to customer executives... But they will deny.. So only one way, message airtel india official page of facebook, they ask your flipkart invoice pdf, then they call you for confirmation... After that you can get the next month 2gb 3g only...!!!
Regards,
Pallav

Update: till now i got 1 gb of the second month.. Rest 1 gb still not given :(

That looks more like a rant. :p
So was that your own experience?

Dude, I just got next month's 2 GB 3G data! My previous month expired yesterday night (with loss of 700 MB, that was unable to use). But when I checked today I was surprised to see that I had received 2 GB 3G data!! :bananana:

*i.minus.com/isRkdUBJcCjyC.png

polupoka

In the zone
Dude, I just got next month's 2 GB 3G data! My previous month expired yesterday night (with loss of 700 MB, that was unable to use). But when I checked today I was surprised to see that I had received 2 GB 3G data!! :bananana:

*i.minus.com/isRkdUBJcCjyC.png
Congrats dada! btw I too got some peculiar data balances! I have 1281.38mb 3g left(the remaining data balance I recharged after adding 100 more when they gave 255/- compensation* after complaining in facebook) which will end today and also 1123.15 mb 3g balance left which will end on 1st february... actually I used to go either on airplane mode or 3g on mode.. never used the data on-off option previously.. right now when I put the data off it shows 1123.15mb 3g left till 1st feb! strange cos when I dial *124# or *123*11# it shows 1281.38 mb data left until tomorrow! today also message came that my data balance will expire tomorrow... happily confused :bananana: Screenshot_2015-01-13-13-09-10.jpgScreenshot_2015-01-13-13-09-28.jpg
*An update I forgot to give.. as only 1 gb 3g data given to me 2nd month some guy from airtel gave me 255 rs balance(cost of 1gb 3g)..I added 100 more and recharged 355 for 2gb 3g on 18th dec :D

Last edited:
OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ I don't know wth you got, since the post is highly confusing.. but Congrats! :D :p

polupoka

In the zone
I meant to say that i have two seperate data balances.. one is 1281mb 3g which will end tomorrow and other is 1123 mb which will end on 1st feb! The 1st feb validity one is mystery for me! I donot know when and from where it came! guess airtel gave me the 2 month offer for 3 months! :D

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
There are two separate 3G accounts.

1. First one is default one, which gets used when you yourself do 3G recharge.
Lets call this Account A.
To know this 3G balance, dial: *123*11#

2. Second one where you must have received the promotional 3G data.
Lets call it Account B.
To know this 3G balance, dial *123*611#

So I guess the Account B was credited by Airtel in liu of the Moto X offer. And when you complained about the uncredited 3G balance, Airtel credited it to Account A. Hence you have 3G balance in both of your account.

polupoka

In the zone
thanx thanx thanx for clearing! but cunning airtel! whenever m browsing, downloading... the 1st feb validity data is being spent.. looks like M gonna loose 1281 mb 3g data tonight :(

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Isn't it easy? Just don't use net for today and tomorrow. And after that you will have balance in Account B to be used until 1st Feb? Well its Airtel, can't expect much fairness.

Top Bottom