The Micromax Canvas LapTab

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Well @TDF Friends,no offence taken.
I know many of you are over sensitive(mostly having -ve feelings) with Micromax(particularly the owners of Micromax devices).
I haven't owned one yet.

How about the Micromax Canvas LapTab?

Since I am not a gamer,will it suffice for my day to day activities?

An appeal and request Friends, straightway going into a harsher tone(crapware,sh!tware,throware,etc...) or rebuking or delving into a sarcastic tone,Please look out from various angles,facts,figures,previews,etc.Please at least research a bit about the product.
Just an impartial/unbiased opinion required.

samudragupta

Youngling
My father owns a micromax mobile and is working fine since 1.5yrs. Based on the same experience i decided to buy an upgraded micromax device and had to return the phone back to flipkart twice due to factory faults. Got my money refunded. I suggested 2 of my office colleagues micromax funbook. Both had to send it off to repairs, one for display issues and the other motherboard within 6 months!!! So an unbiased opinion from me would be they s#ck and so does their after sales. Stay away if you can, a friendly suggestion... :)

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

^But Rishi,even now MMX has not improved(I mean their customer service and quality)?
After so much rebuke from the Public(disgruntled customers)???

Hrishi

^But Rishi,even now MMX has not improved(I mean their customer service and quality)?
After so much rebuke from the Public(disgruntled customers)???
They'll certainly improve the day they start providing spare parts of their cellphone. I am still getting complaints from my friends about what a big time PITA these companies are when it comes to after sales.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Well,admitting everybody's facts,still they (Micromax) had unveiled themselves at CES-2014,which is a Standard Well Known Global event.
Will, Micromax risk to expose themselves as a crapware products vendor???

samudragupta

Youngling
Well,admitting everybody's facts,still they (Micromax) had unveiled themselves at CES-2014,which is a Standard Well Known Global event.
Will, Micromax risk to expose themselves as a crapware products vendor???

well they are yet doing that i'm afraid... they will flop abroad if they continue their shitty after sales service like here in India

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

That means the whole point of their misdemeanor is their non-existent + sh!t A.S.S. ???

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
The problem with these all in one products is someway or other , there will be a compromise. I will anyday prefer a good laptop ( Lenovo) + A good tablet ( Ipad) combo even though the price may be twice as expensive

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

A good advice from you @srkmish,which should be appreciated.
Well,not to forget LapTab coming with dual OS :---> Windows-8 + Android.

The ASUS Duet T300 or Transformer Book Trio both of which are Hybrids are only for the super/uber rich people. I don't belong to that category. So those premium machines will remain as a DREAM PRODUCT,never to be owned in this life.

With all the due (-ve) feedback,the MMX LapTab is at least a device to be owned( lassi/ghol instead of pure milk!!!)...but sometimes compromises are made in life. My personal opinion.

Top Bottom