The Lenovo Z500 with GT 740m thread

srry i was unable elaborate fan was running more faster than previously while playing game... can dust removal software with lenovo will able to solve this problem

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
srry i was unable elaborate fan was running more faster than previously while playing game... can dust removal software with lenovo will able to solve this problem
use well ventilated area under the laptop and don't play on mattress or bed ..... you can use the dust removal software and see if it helps.
P.S.= i use some large book to keep my area under laptop and fan vent clear of any obstruction during gaming. these are major factor for over RPM of fans due to higher heating ...

OP
T

thinkdigit123

Broken In
P.S.= i use some large book to keep my area under laptop and fan vent clear of any obstruction during gaming. these are major factor for over RPM of fans due to higher heating ...

Absolutely right!! You dont need any cooler whatsoever. I game for 5 to 6 hours (BF4, COD-G, Rivals, SC-Blacklist) at a stretch with just an elevated platform, a thick book to be precise. Ensure that the laptop vents at the bottom and the sides are not obstructed. And not to mention, the Z500 is one super cool chick. :cool: :cool:

I bought new Lenovo Z500 with GT740M 2GB. I installed games all worked fine but BF3 only sound is coming no graphics is displaying. But after pressing start button on keyboard and again switching to again graphics is played but mouse is not working no clicks is working plus while in game no cross hair is not displaying. No in-game text is displaying. I updated the graphics driver also but same is happening. Without updating driver all games are working correctly and no difference after updating. Please help....

Its just a stupid bug in BF3.
solution: Right click on the desktop shortcut of BF3. Go to "Shortcut" tab. Click on the "target" field. At the end of the target, append this... ' -noborder -width 1366 height 768' without the quotes. This worked for me. :)
source: *www.tomshardware.com/forum/120954-13-fullscreen-mouse-problem-battlefield

gautam_07

Broken In
So is the Lenovo Z500 best laptop at this range? can any1 tell me which card version does sony vaio f15213 have? it also has the 740m !

hybridic

Broken In
Does the new z510 also comes with 740m 64-bit ??

i am afraid to buy 64-bit version . please tell me if anyone knows .

Sukhvinder789

Broken In
Is the z510 worth over the z500??
I m getting the z500 at 5k cheaper than the new z510.. Which one should i go for? Both being the 1GB graphic model..
And what are the main differences between both of them.

Sukhvinder789

Broken In
But the z510 has jbl speakers and also anti glare display and better battery backup so do u think its worth the additional money ?
They are charging 54k for 1GB model..
Please reply fast as i have to buy tomorrow..

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
But the z510 has jbl speakers and also anti glare display and better battery backup so do u think its worth the additional money ?
They are charging 54k for 1GB model..
Please reply fast as i have to buy tomorrow..
some variants of z510 comes with a FHD display... do check it out..

rachit

Right off the assembly line
Guys can we play games while connecting it to ac source ? Should i use gaming cooler

Top Bottom