The Lenovo Ideapad Y510p Thread

acer~

Right off the assembly line
Hello TDF,
I hope I am posting this in the right place. I am thinking about buying this laptop, but I see that there are multiple versions of this available( with sli and without sli ) can anyone confirm that the Indian version ( available on flipkart or Lenovo store ) has sli ???
Also I think Lenovo updated graphics drivers for win8.1
Thanks in advance

udit247

Journeyman
I think we ordered different speakers... I got the C1530 WW model 2.1 speakers.. They too are USB powered... WHich one's did you order?

Yeah I got different model, its M0520 2.0 speaker configuration but the ones you got also looks great since I am already having Philips 2.1 speaker system, I ordered these.:cool:

$hadow

Geek in making
Any idea on what to do now guys. Please help.
Dude this is bad the redemption can only be done till 31st October. The offer has expired you need to contact thedostore regarding this.

Hello TDF,
I hope I am posting this in the right place. I am thinking about buying this laptop, but I see that there are multiple versions of this available( with sli and without sli ) can anyone confirm that the Indian version ( available on flipkart or Lenovo store ) has sli ???
Also I think Lenovo updated graphics drivers for win8.1
Thanks in advance

Only one version is available the basic one. Without ssd and sli.

udit247

Journeyman
Did you hear , I think Lenovo has updated the drivers for Windows 8.1 Y500 / Y400 - Y510p Y410p Geforce SLI fix - Windows 8.1 : SuggestALaptopsource

Thanks for letting us know about the update for VBIOS

thanx, is it worth the 80K ??? Now that it does not have sli :(

It depends on you whether you will be using this much power or not but this model is a VFM at this price range.

Ah got the additional warranty :-D waiting for the products now.

Good for you!:wink:

manu07.sharma

guys i am going to buy this laptop today !! will let u know what deal i can crack !! few random ques in my mind !!

--> is the 5000 worth acc free offer from lenovo still on bcz on lenovo site n even every dealer is saying it is still on ,
and if it is still on what all i have to do to get coupon code n redeem them on lenovo site !

-->how do i have to check the model i am getting is having 755m n snaptics touchpad beacause everyone in this forum says this model along with anti glare display is best !!

--> anyone can suggest good place to buy this lappy in Delhi either in wazirpur or nehru place , the shop giving best price n offer !!

please reply me soon !! i am urgent need of ur help guys !!

podanimesh

can anyone please confirm whether Lenovo is giving Synaptics or Elan Touchpad lately.. I went to lenovo store the display piece has synaptics one and he said you will get the same if you buy from us at 75k and another store is offering at 71k but i am unsure about the touchpad.. what to do?

Aerrow

Journeyman
can anyone please confirm whether Lenovo is giving Synaptics or Elan Touchpad lately.. I went to lenovo store the display piece has synaptics one and he said you will get the same if you buy from us at 75k and another store is offering at 71k but i am unsure about the touchpad.. what to do?

No more elan. Go ahead. In any case if u happen to get an elan pad, you will get it replaced asap.

udit247

Journeyman
guys i am going to buy this laptop today !! will let u know what deal i can crack !! few random ques in my mind !!

--> is the 5000 worth acc free offer from lenovo still on bcz on lenovo site n even every dealer is saying it is still on ,
and if it is still on what all i have to do to get coupon code n redeem them on lenovo site !

-->how do i have to check the model i am getting is having 755m n snaptics touchpad beacause everyone in this forum says this model along with anti glare display is best !!

--> anyone can suggest good place to buy this lappy in Delhi either in wazirpur or nehru place , the shop giving best price n offer !!

please reply me soon !! i am urgent need of ur help guys !!

1). The offer is still going on.
2). You can check GPU and Touchpad only through Device Manager. All the Y510P in India has GT755M GPU and the recent ones around the world has Glossy Screen but it doesn't matter much. Color reproduction and sharpness in glossy screens are much better the only problem is reflections in bright lights.
3). You can try @ Digitus Electronics, Nehru Place...They offered me very good price on this laptop back in Aug.

Wishing you all (with family) a very happy and prosperous Diwali...

manu07.sharma

1). The offer is still going on.
2). You can check GPU and Touchpad only through Device Manager. All the Y510P in India has GT755M GPU and the recent ones around the world has Glossy Screen but it doesn't matter much. Color reproduction and sharpness in glossy screens are much better the only problem is reflections in bright lights.
3). You can try @ Digitus Electronics, Nehru Place...They offered me very good price on this laptop back in Aug.

Wishing you all (with family) a very happy and prosperous Diwali...
thanxx a ton bro for ur help !! i have purchased the lappy n got a glossy display , n it isnt bad anyhow !! but i have got elan touchpad . though it is working absolutely fine but still for future i wont any hassel with it . so i will be calling lenovo next week n get it replaced with snaptics 1 !!
Happy diwali to u all :)

udit247

Journeyman
thanxx a ton bro for ur help !! i have purchased the lappy n got a glossy display , n it isnt bad anyhow !! but i have got elan touchpad . though it is working absolutely fine but still for future i wont any hassel with it . so i will be calling lenovo next week n get it replaced with snaptics 1 !!
Happy diwali to u all :)

Even I have got Elan touchpad and with the latest drivers for Windows 8.1 its working perfectly fine and didn't bother to change it since I have got 3 years warranty and I believe it will work just fine for years to come! I don't like new gadgets to get repaired...:cool:

podanimesh

finally got my beast it has synaptics touchpad.. can anyone tell me how to enable edge scrolling. i couldnt find it in settings..

Top Bottom