The Last Kings Of Lamington Road

OP
socrates

socrates

In the zone
Many of these guys cry like are dog in the manger's or sour grapes. Has read an article recently in ET about one so called pioneer in selling on hte net saying that sites like Flipkart & letsbuy are not sustainable. On further reading I reading this guy was bulls......g wholesale. Another example when Nokia E6 was retailing fr 17800-18200 a friend of mine got the same phone for 15k coz his friend was working for Croma & got a discount. So one can imagine what margins these jokers have. :(

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!
I absolutely love and trust Flipkart.com: Online Shopping India: Buy Books Online: Mobiles, Cameras, Laptops, Accessories ! It's an excellent site!

We're slowly but surely moving away to internet based purchasing.
I personally never see sense in going all the way to SP Road, find a place to park my vehicle or wait for the bus in the hot sun and rummage through 10 shops just to buy a 4GB Pendrive which I can otherwise get by COD service from flipkart who ship anything the next day to bangalore :D

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Online shopping is the way to go. Or in India semi-formal online.

Let me tell my experience. I needed some parts for a DL rig. Atom motherboard+CPU, RAM, low profile casing, wireless USB adapter. I communicated with a NP dealer on line. When I reached my parts were in the corner of the shop (exact what I asked) all stacked, with the bill stuck on it. I was happy. Paid and left. Time in shop. 300 seconds. Same could have been delivered home, but I would have had to wait 3-4 days. I got what I wanted.

Agree to MHG, no one has time for haggling and rifling umpteen shops.

Tech&ME

Banned
^^
Agreed but mom (your or mine) will never agree to what you just said. Moms' are like, they will bargain for umpteen times and buy from the cheapest shop possible on EARTH !!!

And sometimes it works perfectly.

And for all other items Online is the way to go... :grin: :grin:

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^^
Agreed but mom (your or mine) will never agree to what you just said. Moms' are like, they will bargain for umpteen times and buy from the cheapest shop possible on EARTH !!!

Then the best solution would be not to go out shopping with her. :cool:

Top Bottom