The Great OS War

Status
Not open for further replies.

tharun518

Banned
Which is the BEST Operating System in the World ?

As there are Windows, Mac OS and [COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, sans-serif][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Linux[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] as the main 3 OS in the world (we are not talking about Sun Solaris, AmigaOS, OS/2 and others here as there are not widely used). Which one do you support ?

I personally choose Windows for it's wide acceptance, great [COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, sans-serif][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]software [/FONT][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]availability[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] and not to mention great computing performance from todays new hardwares. Only Windows can churn out most of the powers from those performance beasts. Other OS cannot match Windows in this area. I agree that there are many security issues with Windows, but that situation is constantly improving with newer version releases and service packs.

So many positive points for Windows from me here. Grin

source:*forgotforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=115.0

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
^^ What's with posting links to forgotforum in every post? That's a really cheap way to drive traffic to your site. This is your last warning.

As for this thread, im locking it as there a gazillion threads on OS wars.. Heck they should rename this forum to "OS Wars Forum".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom