The Government gives Flipkart and Amazon the finger

billubakra

Conversation Architect
And the loophole for this inititaes in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....Initiating

55555.jpg

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
personally not seeing any difference. May be it's just me but I think amazon has came back with full force.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
personally not seeing any difference. May be it's just me but I think amazon has came back with full force.
Only difference in global store,amazon lowered its stake in cloudtail/appario to become a minority shareholder while letting its Indian partners become majority shareholders thus bypassing the new e-commerce restrictions. Of course this couldn't be done for global store because that was 100% amazon.

doomgiver

Warframe
by using their "superior technology/standards/brain power" because as well all know it is better to pursue vedic sciences exceeding modern science to create next pushpak vimaan by the end of kalyuga a few thousands(or billions depending on whom you ask) years from now instead of getting diverted to deal with issues of foreign co using modern technology in a better way.
you know what, if you cant compete, then START DYING.
**** the vedas **** ayurveda,
where were the vedas and puranas when our cvntry was getting rammed by white power?
these "ancient india" lovers piss me off.

Last edited by a moderator:

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Only difference in global store,amazon lowered its stake in cloudtail/appario to become a minority shareholder while letting its Indian partners become majority shareholders thus bypassing the new e-commerce restrictions. Of course this couldn't be done for global store because that was 100% amazon.
For the global stores they could have created a jv with some Indian corp but I think they want their full control there.

Top Bottom