The Google Phone To Debut Early Next Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
*maxupload.com/img/8CF9A6E1.jpg​
For those of you who practiced some serious restraint and decided to save your pennies for the second gen iPhone, behold the next superstar device which might make you change your mind: The Google phone.
No word on specs yet, but I’m going to take a wild guess and assume it will be jammed packed with lots of Google apps goodies that will rock anyone’s online world.

Supposedly Google has been working with Taiwan’s High Tech Computer (HTC) Corp to make this Linux-based phone far superior to the iPhone. And yes, it will be here in less than a year.

*maxupload.com/img/3FB7601B.jpg MysticGadgets

Last edited:

dd_wingrider

In the zone
readermaniax said:

For those of you who practiced some serious restraint and decided to save your pennies for the second gen iPhone, behold the next superstar device which might make you change your mind: The Google phone.
No word on specs yet, but I’m going to take a wild guess and assume it will be jammed packed with lots of Google apps goodies that will rock anyone’s online world.

Supposedly Google has been working with Taiwan’s High Tech Computer (HTC) Corp to make this Linux-based phone far superior to the iPhone. And yes, it will be here in less than a year.

*maxupload.com/img/3FB7601B.jpg MysticGadgets

Nice info but the post author don't give any concrete proof of the information he is providing, why i am concerned cos there are 1000's of google phone concepts running on net ever since the launch of I-Phone.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
:lol:

As GX here, I soppose he could make a design like that or Better than it... Me to belive its just one concept rather actaull news :p

praka123

left this forum longback
y shudnt google be left out?let them release a phone(based on Linux :D ) and already we had rumors on google os(gobuntu Linux?)

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
praka123 said:
y shudnt google be left out?let them release a phone(based on Linux :D ) and already we had rumors on google os(gobuntu Linux?)
It'll be fun to See the Google OS n Phone(hopefully) ;) but if they use Online Storage as primary medium of storage then it'll be a problem here .

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
if they make it then will be really great not a CRAP like iphone(which even dont support java n mp3 ringtones)

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
aryayush said:
I don't think Google has any intention of venturing into hardware.
Kinda right , al thier services(till now) are software and low maintainence services . they'll need to spend much more on customer support if they bring out the GPhone .

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
a google fone is considered to be in the offing because google had bid for some bandwidth in the US ;) so the fone in the image is untrue ... looks more like a creative portable media player .... but google fone well only time will tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom