the godfather game help

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
guys i have 512mb ram and intel(R) 910gl chipset family onboard graphics. 3.0 pentium 4 (ht) processor. the game godfather runs a little bit slow when ran on 800x600 resolution.it has only two options of resolution first 800x600 and 1024x768.well is there any way so that i can play the game at 640x480 settings or is there any way to make the game more smooth.
well if i use 3d analyzer will it help.if yes then please tell me which portions to tick in that analyzer main menu. as i dont know how to use it properly.

guys please reply.

Third Eye

gooby pls
quan chi said:
guys i have 512mb ram and intel(R) 910gl chipset family onboard graphics. 3.0 pentium 4 (ht) processor. the game godfather runs a little bit slow when ran on 800x600 resolution.it has only two options of resolution first 800x600 and 1024x768.well is there any way so that i can play the game at 640x480 settings or is there any way to make the game more smooth.
well if i use 3d analyzer will it help.if yes then please tell me which portions to tick in that analyzer main menu. as i dont know how to use it properly.

guys please reply.

If the game doesnot have below 800X600 resoltuion then it means you can't lower the resolution i.e 640X480.

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
easy,
go to the folder where the game was installed, look for system file with an extension ".ini", right click this file and click properties, uncheck "read-only" and open the file, press "ctrl+f" and type in "800" or "600" or "1024", you will surely come across the appropriate line, alter the resolution to a setting of your choice, alter some more in game settings such as life,etc. overwrite the original file, and check readonly in the properties window.
enjoy

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
while doing this /\/\ as @jz2linkinpark said,
First Make A Back-Up Copy of the Files which you'll be modifying & then proceed.

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
thanks for the reply guys.
thanks guys for your replies.but i am having another problem now. my charecter can enter any vehicle but he refuses to get out i mean for getting in the screen says that you have to press the space button.but after getting in i tried many buttons but the charecter dosent get out of the car.

Last edited:
OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
guys please help me. you see in that game godfather my charecter can enter any vehicle but he refuses to get out i mean for getting in the screen says that you have to press the space button.but after getting in i tried many buttons but the charecter dosent get out of the car.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Oops! You are using a pirated version of the game. Too bad. This is a known bug with the cracked Godfather game.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom