The Formula 1 - 2009 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
*images.planetf1.com/09/01/240/Ferrari-F2009-studio-shots-02_1768059.jpg
The F60 was launched in Maranello, the home of Scuderia Ferrari a couple of hours ago.
Highlights:
A long front wing with a short, high rear one as well as sidepod mounted mirrors. The slick Bridgestone tyres are also in evidence.
The F60 has also been fitted with Ferrari's Kinetic Energy Recovery System (KERS) that was developed in conjunction with Marelli.
A new Brembo designed brake system is also another feature on the car as well as a longitudinally-mounted gearbox.
Other changes are in line with the new regulations for the 2009 season.

Toyota, fifth last season, unveil their challenger on 15 January, with McLaren's latest model appearing the following day. Renault and Williams reveal their new cars on 19 January, with BMW Sauber doing the same 24 hours later. Red Bull announced last week that their car will be launched much later than many other leading teams, on 9 February.

More pictures of the F60 are available out HERE.

SOURCE

Last edited by a moderator:

swordfish

Somebody stop me...
Re: Ferrari are first out of the blocks with their new F1 racer

hope this time ferrari does not not lose driver compitition.. I dont like this hamilton at all :D

Pragadheesh

In the zone

hope kimi or massa should win the championship this time.. or atleast alonso,who just needs a good car.. but not hamilton again. luckily he won the championship last yr and became the youngest champion.

swordfish

Somebody stop me...

dont you feel that Alonso looks like genetically modified creature !!

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

and the F1 cars becomes much more ugly(by many fold).

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero

LoL, they are looking more meaner and what not, cool. Hope luck doesn't come into play this season.

Renault should be a revelation this year :p

VD17

Journeyman

Yup.. hope luck (or the lack thereof) and stupid stewart decisions dont come into play...

and McLaren released theirs today... hope they snatch the constructor's as well as the driver's this time... :D

swordfish

Somebody stop me...

Hey, when 2009 season gonna start?
I agree car is looking bit wierd with big front and small G ;)

OP
G

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer

BREAKING!! Ron Dennis has quit his position as McLaren's boss. More out HERE.

Highlights of Toyota's new TF109 F1 racer:
The front wing is wider and lower, while the rear wing is narrower and smaller. The aerodynamic winglets that festooned the bodywork in previous years have been prohibited to reduce the amount of downforce. Specs: 2.5L V8, 740hp, 1334 lbs
*a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/12h/www.edmunds.com//media/il/news/2009/0115/toyotaf.2.500.jpg

McLaren's new '09 MP4-24 racer:
*www.mclaren.com/mediaroom/plogger/thumbs/lrg-import-vodafone_mclaren_mercedes_mp4-24_-_overhead_view_-_a4__300dpi.jpg

Pragadheesh

In the zone
renault has launched its new R29 for 2009. and alonso has lost his weight too. its the title that is his only target.

Renault and Williams unveil new cars

Fernando Alonso Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom