• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

amjath

Human Spambot
Last day of the season. :D

[STRIKE]Which season epl?? So after world cup it resumes. [/STRIKE]Still many days left for Uefa finals.

I was away from EPL for few years and saw title win ever, so this question is noob for few people, why there is no semi-finals/finals for EPL

Last edited:

TheSloth

The Slowest One
In EPL, Points are given for each match drawn/won for teams. And there's no knockout games in leagues like EPL, La Liga etc.. UCL is different. Their knock out round starts from 2nd round. 2 legs(matches) are played between two teams, whoever scores more in aggregate goes to next round(home and away goals count is important).

amjath

Human Spambot
In EPL, Points are given for each match drawn/won for teams. And there's no knockout games in leagues like EPL, La Liga etc.. UCL is different. Their knock out round starts from 2nd round. 2 legs(matches) are played between two teams, whoever scores more in aggregate goes to next round(home and away goals count is important).

but the knockout matches are best when compared to points table. Any specific reason for considering points

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Yeah knockout matches are really good, much more intense cause if they lose they will get eliminated.
A very good question you asked I would say cause I never thought myself. Now I think, and conclude that, there are so many football teams, if some team get eliminate in first round they have to sit out whole year and do nothing. This format is not good as lot of talent will just go waste and the players won't be enthusiastic, they will not get more money and leave footballl eventually. People will stop supporting football(or their city team). In BPL knid of league, all teams get to play lot of matches. One important point is MONEY. The organizers of the competition are getting more money as they have to manage 20 teams(for example) and each team plays whole year(almost) so people are going to watch match every weekend.
Learned from ico -> After all this, someone thought why not let champions of each league play together? OK then lets organize, a tougher competition only for champions where they have to fight'till death(exaggerate)'. Later they modified some rules and kept UCL only for top leagues of few top European Countries(in football)

But I am not sure for all this. I just thought. Let someone with more knowledge comment on this.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Brazil. Like always.

Also Netherlands as they should win at least one World Cup.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
good news for brazil since neymar's injury is not so serious. But so many unfortunate players.
I was really looking upto the performance of Marco Reus, but then he is not playing now

Baker

Albicelestes
guys any one remembering 4 years back we were having one dedicated thread for world cup.....

*www.digit.in/forum/chit-chat/126704-official-2010-fifa-world-cup-channel.html

Top Bottom